• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Muslimahhhhh View Post
    people who look at my like I'm a terrorist :( hate it
    May Allah protect you and keep you safe, sis. :(
    "Let the days do as they please, and be optimistic when destiny decrees. Do not despair due to the events of the past, for the events of this world were not meant to last." - Imam Shafi'i

Comment

When you can't have the signature you want coz there's not enough space
      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

i feel anxious dunno why, just a heavy feeling, its really distressing :(

may Allah protect us from harm, fitnah and evil Ameen

Comment

Need to boost up my iron. I literally thought I was gonna die after trying to exercise.
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
            Need to boost up my iron. I literally thought I was gonna die after trying to exercise.
            Aww, you poor thing Sheba...

Comment

What makes me sad is the sins I have been/still am committing. I am new to this site, and I have just starting posting my own thread today(about these sins)and already got loads of great answers Alhamdulillah, but I am still really upset over what I had done. I do not think Allah will forgive me.

.................so yeah, that is what made me sad.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimgirl13 View Post
                What makes me sad is the sins I have been/still am committing. I am new to this site, and I have just starting posting my own thread today(about these sins)and already got loads of great answers Alhamdulillah, but I am still really upset over what I had done. I do not think Allah will forgive me.

(4) Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." (Az-Zumar: 53)
                Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

That's the shaitaan speaking sister. Don't question Allah's mercy, just keep asking and repenting. He is the most merciful and forgiving. May Allah swt help us all with our trials. Aameen

Comment

Originally posted by **Sister** View Post
                    Aww, you poor thing Sheba...
                    Don't pretend to care, what was that rep

Comment

Don't pretend to care, what was that rep
                      Umm... I'mm.. I'm... sssorry...

*flees for her life*

Comment

so uncomfortable

argh

Comment

Originally posted by **Sister** View Post
                          Umm... I'mm.. I'm... sssorry...

*flees for her life*
                          Oh no you don't, come back here Missy
                          Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                          so uncomfortable

argh
                          :there:

Comment

Oh no you don't, come back here Missy

:there:
                            :love:

---

gosh i'm so bored. so bored that nothing seems fun or interesting anymore. waaaah

Comment

[MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION]
                              Oh brother, you don't understand, it's REALLY bad. I'm pretty sure it rendered me out of islam completely, Astaghfurullah. I don't know why I did it. I read answers on tons of different islamic websites, the punishment is death. I don't know why I did it, it's so bad.

Comment

[MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION]
                                Oh brother, you don't understand, it's REALLY bad. I'm pretty sure it rendered me out of islam completely, Astaghfurullah. I don't know why I did it. I read answers on tons of different islamic websites, the punishment is death. I don't know why I did it, it's so bad.
                                ALLAH forgives all sins NO MATTER what , as long as you repent.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X