Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
    Yh I know. I was just deleting the comment and then right then you decided to quote it -_-
    I removed your quote from my post.

Comment

Someone I trusted very much wronged me. A lot. In ways I could've never imagined. It happened last night and I spent the whole night crying. I felt like I was suffocating. I made dua to Allah because Allah witnessed all these and knows how much pain I felt at the time and Muhammad SAW said the ones who have been wronged will have their dua answered. I made sure to make most of the dua.

SubhanAllah I've never been so hurt in my life. I kept saying Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun over and over again because I was so shocked at what was happening. The remembrance of Allah really calmed me down. It made me wonder if this is so unbearably painful then what's hellfire going to be like? Maybe I needed something horrible like this to happen to understand all that because this was without a doubt the worst thing that's ever happened to me Allahu Akbar.

I don't even know why I'm writing this here. But there's something about writing to you guys here that calms me down so much. I'm being tested so much recently and I'm completely broken down at the moment. But I'm sure all this pain will be nothing compared to the pain of hellfire so I pray to Allah that my sins get expiated through this and I become as pure as when I was born and die while I'm righteous.

Please keep me in your dua brothers and sisters. I really need it so much. May Allah bless all of you with the bestest of rewards and the highest of ranks ameen.
      "Let the days do as they please
      And be optimistic when destiny decrees
      Do not despair due to the events of the past
      For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
        Someone I trusted very much wronged me. A lot. In ways I could've never imagined. It happened last night and I spent the whole night crying. I felt like I was suffocating. I made dua to Allah because Allah witnessed all these and knows how much pain I felt at the time and Muhammad SAW said the ones who have been wronged will have their dua answered. I made sure to make most of the dua.

SubhanAllah I've never been so hurt in my life. I kept saying Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun over and over again because I was so shocked at what was happening. The remembrance of Allah really calmed me down. It made me wonder if this is so unbearably painful then what's hellfire going to be like? Maybe I needed something horrible like this to happen to understand all that because this was without a doubt the worst thing that's ever happened to me Allahu Akbar.

I don't even know why I'm writing this here. But there's something about writing to you guys here that calms me down so much. I'm being tested so much recently and I'm completely broken down at the moment. But I'm sure all this pain will be nothing compared to the pain of hellfire so I pray to Allah that my sins get expiated through this and I become as pure as when I was born and die while I'm righteous.

Please keep me in your dua brothers and sisters. I really need it so much. May Allah bless all of you with the bestest of rewards and the highest of ranks ameen.
        I'm so sorry for what has happened to you sister. You seem very hurt, please seek help from outside this forum too. I will keep you in my duas insha Allah. Don't give up sister, even though I have no idea what has happened, stay strong. Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajioon. Aameen
        Last edited by Cptn._.Mario; 14-11-15, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
          I'm so sorry for what has happened to you sister. You seem very hurt, please seek help from outside this forum too. I will keep you in my duas insha Allah. Don't give up sister, even though I have no idea what has happened, stay strong. Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajioon. Aameen
          :jkk: brother. I'm very shaken from what happened. But I'll be fine InshaaAllah, Allah will take care of me I know it
          "Let the days do as they please
          And be optimistic when destiny decrees
          Do not despair due to the events of the past
          For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

islamophobic actions against hijabi's I heard of, that cuts deep into my heart.
            Abd-Dard (radhiya Allhu anh) said:
            The one who advises his brother in secret has beautified him and the one who advises his brother openly has uglified him.
            (al-Amr bil-Marf wan-Nah an-il-Munkar, p. 39, by Imm Abu Bakr al-Khalll)
            instagram

Comment

• One of the annoying things about being Bengali is that you get some days where you'll need to eat fish at home and you need to go to places smelling of fish. Bleh.

Wind wind strike again, get rid of the fishy smell one to ten
              The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Last edited by Magic.; 16-11-15, 09:40 PM.
                And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Last edited by Magic.; 16-11-15, 09:40 PM.
                  And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

just woke up with this burden feeling on top of me
                    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

In pain
                      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                        In pain
                        Hope you are okay :love:

--

I hope it doesn't turn out the way I think it will. Dammn! If only I could go back in time....
                        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                          In pain
                          Hoping you feel better :there:

Ibn Umar was asked, Did the sahaba laugh? He said, Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

I want popcorn but it's late. 10:05 to be precise...

What shall I do? I like coming to you all for late night food decisions. And it's a very small cute popcorn bag :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post

What shall I do? I like coming to you all for late night food decisions. And it's a very small cute popcorn bag :inlove:
                              Saddest moment ever
                              Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time. And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming. Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post

How is 10 pm late?

Comment

Working...
                                X