Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
    i have been back home bwt 3 times, twice when i was a young kid, dont remember it much and when i was in teen my big sis got married, her choice mom wanted her to get married form here but she didnt wana lol

didnt travel anywhere so i feel like i havent seen much of pakistan :(, its a beautiful country its just messed up by politics

i wana go india, up north manali and other cool places insha'Allah

hey man dont even joke about me getting married from back home plz, i have issues, its not for me, no offence to anyone, just got issues with it loool
    its good uve visited it sis, do u have loadza family over there? n wud u rather live there or here? like, do u miss Pakistan? i haven't been back home, so i can't say i miss it lol, but i wanna goo. that's cool, so u remember it from ur teen yrz then?

yeah politics n corrupted, same in Kenya too n india, where my family are at. i bet its beautiful over there. same, insha ' allah. n Kenya the most :)

lool soz, dw i totally get you, same here in regards to that.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

kasme sis thats me right there, i would be so happy working on a farm and just wow and planting fruits and vegetables etc, and when stressed just take a break in the open and just relax man simple style, the life eh lol
      same, that sounds amazing Masha ' Allah :) so cool, simple life yeah n planting the fruit n veg, n growing n making n getting own food, its just difrent n seems lot better. do y'all grow stuff in ur garden? like veg/fruit/herbs etc?
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
        What's wrong with that ? -__- Pakistiani people eat out of date food
        That's not normal, i mean are dogs even halal to eat...
        The ironic thing is I bet that you're Pakistani.

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
          its good uve visited it sis, do u have loadza family over there? n wud u rather live there or here? like, do u miss Pakistan? i haven't been back home, so i can't say i miss it lol, but i wanna goo. that's cool, so u remember it from ur teen yrz then?

yeah politics n corrupted, same in Kenya too n india, where my family are at. i bet its beautiful over there. same, insha ' allah. n Kenya the most :)

lool soz, dw i totally get you, same here in regards to that.
          well i do have fam but have issues with them, illl leave it at that for now lol, well i wouldnt wana live where im from back home or where most family members are, i would really consider going up north away from peeps i know and yeah lol

i do miss it but like i said i havent really seen much but yeah i do, awww sis insha'Allah you'll get to visit kenya and india just be patient :)

yep i guess quite a few places are corrupted with politics

Comment

yep same im trying to cut down too, just taking a bit of time lol

lol sis funny the way you said it, but i could seriously watch those fighting scenes for hours, just cool lool
            yeah i totally get what u mean sis, its not easy, i just avoid the room altogether.
            yeah lol.

Comment

same, that sounds amazing Masha ' Allah :) so cool, simple life yeah n planting the fruit n veg, n growing n making n getting own food, its just difrent n seems lot better. do y'all grow stuff in ur garden? like veg/fruit/herbs etc?
              my mom used to back in the day when we were kids but havent done it in years, more like decades literally lol

but my neighbours do and they give us some stuff too, so yeah thats a cool plus lol

Comment

That's not normal, i mean are dogs even halal to eat...
                The ironic thing is I bet that you're Pakistani.
                Betting is haram. If I was a pakistani I would have said so.

Comment

well i do have fam but have issues with them, illl leave it at that for now lol, well i wouldnt wana live where im from back home or where most family members are, i would really consider going up north away from peeps i know and yeah lol

i do miss it but like i said i havent really seen much but yeah i do, awww sis insha'Allah you'll get to visit kenya and india just be patient :)

yep i guess quite a few places are corrupted with politics
                  i get what you mean, family drama and all, come up north :) incentive = i live there. what more can u want :D haha j/k
                  yeah insha ' allah. And our favourite lol Amrica/Canada.
                  yeah these days most places are sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                    Betting is haram. If I was a pakistani I would have said so.
                    Not that sense of betting.
                    It's okay, don't be ashamed of your heritage. Alhamdulillah.

Comment

i get what you mean, family drama and all, come up north :) incentive = i live there. what more can u want :D haha j/k
                      yeah insha ' allah. And our favourite lol Amrica/Canada.
                      yeah these days most places are sadly.
                      awww thanks for the invite sis, one day you never know eh lol

yep usa /canada totally our thing lol ;)

Comment

my mom used to back in the day when we were kids but havent done it in years, more like decades literally lol

but my neighbours do and they give us some stuff too, so yeah thats a cool plus lol
                        awww that's cute, and that's good. lol y'all can start that again, would be pretty cool :) i'd love to plant stuff like herbs n spices/veg.

Comment

awww that's cute, and that's good. lol y'all can start that again, would be pretty cool :) i'd love to plant stuff like herbs n spices/veg.
                          yeah its cute, always getting a nice handful of veggies, really cool peeps masha'Allah

yeh it would but in the countryside lol

Comment

Not that sense of betting.
                            It's okay, don't be ashamed of your heritage. Alhamdulillah.
                            Shush
                            I am prefectly happy with my heritage. Alhamdulilah I ain't no pakistani.
                            Last edited by Romero123; 13-11-15, 09:18 PM.

Comment

awww thanks for the invite sis, one day you never know eh lol

yep usa /canada totally our thing lol ;)
                              yeah its cute, always getting a nice handful of veggies, really cool peeps masha'Allah

yeh it would but in the countryside lol
                              your welcome :) it so is. Definitely sis, lol. Finally learnt how to multi quote the other day :)

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                                i feel that if Allah was happy with the state of my iman, i am ready to go and then i remember i have my kids.
                                reality is that those 2 human beings are the only attachmet i have to dunya. everything else i can leave in a second
                                I've heard a story, not sure how authentic. Pharoah was threatening a mother of a baby to proclaim him as the lord or else he'd throw the baby into fire something really hot. I forgot the exact story but you could search for it. May Allah bless you abundantly both in the dunya and the akhiraah for having firm faith. Aameen..

Comment

Working...
                                X