Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
    i can understand sis, despite the fact i live in a muslim area and community but its all cultural, cultural islam etc, feel caged in at times, im not judging anybody but i can totally relate when you feel shut out by everyone its not nice............you have us on here sis insha'Allah, we'll do dua :there:

carry on making plenty of dua to Allah and do plenty of dhikr, it truly helps :)
    it definitely does help thanks for the advice. Also I hope I'm not moaning XD
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
      it definitely does help thanks for the advice. Also I hope I'm not moaning XD
      your welcome sis any time and don't be silly your not moaning, its all good :)

Comment

I have so much to get done and UF is the cause of my procrastinating.
        I need to resist UF and make a habit of using it only when appropriate and when i'm free.
        Anyone too addicted like me?

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
          lol... That's cos I disappeared for a while. It's kinda nice - like back then too many people knew who I was in real life and the uni I went to consisted of half of the members of ummah lol. But they've all left now and I can come out of hibernation for a little while. I'm kinda moody tho so I might decide in a few days that nah can't be doing this again lol
          Really lol, no wonder, don't think I know anyone here in real life, so phew, unless members secretly know me, and hiding it. Don't disappear, your presence will be missed :)
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
            Really lol, no wonder, don't think I know anyone here in real life, so phew, unless members secretly know me, and hiding it. Don't disappear, your presence will be missed :)
            yeh plus I was overly emotional and living out at uni alone so everything went on ummah - I don't even bother reading old posts cos I know I'll super cringe

lol well that was almost as sweet as ur name creamcake, I'm still around atm - please tell me your like 18 or sumt otherwise I'll feel so patronising
            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

I have the flu :( Trying my hardest not to cough so i don't wake the baby up!

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                yeh plus I was overly emotional and living out at uni alone so everything went on ummah - I don't even bother reading old posts cos I know I'll super cringe

lol well that was almost as sweet as ur name creamcake, I'm still around atm - please tell me your like 18 or sumt otherwise I'll feel so patronising

I can imagine sis, it can be easy to put one's life stuff on here, without even realising. I would be the same, I couldn't have lived out at university, would have missed everyone too much.

haha, i'm glad sis, lol my age is top secret :) j/k, i'm around that age, just a lil older. how about yourself?
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Other people's sadness gets me down so much more than when I feel sad, man. when someone else is sad that you care about, it hurts so much more.
                  Like... why do people act and treat people the way that they do, like don't derive someone's worth on something trivial, man, coz you know what.. maybe you're ruining their life, and you don't even realise it. you've turned them into someone that they're not, they're miserable, and maybe y'all are to blame. And you're in a position of power, does their happiness mean nothing to you.. you think you wont be questioned for anything.. What is it for.. it's not worth it..
                  May Allah s.w.t remove that persons burden and ease their affairs, as well as every member of the Ummah.

Comment

Ameen and totally get you cc, i feel the same way :(

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                      Ameen and totally get you cc, i feel the same way :(
                      you gets me :fist:
                      it hurts a lot when its the people we care about.

Comment

you gets me :fist:
                        it hurts a lot when its the people we care about.
                        yeh sis i truly gets you, and yep hurts more when its peeps you care about

its not nice, it winds you up because you dont know what to do for them etc

Comment

Other people's sadness gets me down so much more than when I feel sad, man. when someone else is sad that you care about, it hurts so much more.
                          Like... why do people act and treat people the way that they do, like don't derive someone's worth on something trivial, man, coz you know what.. maybe you're ruining their life, and you don't even realise it. you've turned them into someone that they're not, they're miserable, and maybe y'all are to blame. And you're in a position of power, does their happiness mean nothing to you.. you think you wont be questioned for anything.. What is it for.. it's not worth it..
                          May Allah s.w.t remove that persons burden and ease their affairs, as well as every member of the Ummah.
                          I know how you feel sis.

When my dad is upset, I can't even think straight. It's a kind of unexplainable pain that you feel in your heart.

May Allah SWT relieve us of all our hardships and ease the suffering of the Ummah. Ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                            Been getting a lot of migraines lately. Please make dua for me.
                            Me too strivey, me too :(
                            O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Blaaah :frown-new:
                              Indeed we belong to Allah,
                              and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

I wanna go home and play Xbox but work
                                "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Working...
                                X