Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
    @RaNdOm keeps whipping me. Oww. I should report you.
    no, why don't you just neg rep me

btw my first ever 'mention' whatever that is and you had the honour kiro
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

:zzz:
      https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

that torture emoticon scares me, taking pain to the next level :(
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

:zzz:
          ughhhh saving that post for a neg rep
          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
            is it torture? I thought it was a piñata!

Comment

Comment

if you got this much time to whip someone you sadist, you might as well get married and whip him with a roti lol
                https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

if you got this much time to whip someone you sadist, you might as well get married and whip him with a roti lol
                  no a true sadist would have known to say rolling pin not roti - what damage could I do with a roti

but yeh the Internet forum Romeo is hiding from me what can I do - that's why I'll take it out on u kido

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                    is it torture? I thought it was a piñata!
                    Haha really, it's labelled as torture I think sis. Lol.
                    So you've been on UF for over 10years sis! But only seen you active recently.
                    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                      :mujahida: :badguy:

Comment

Muslims *grumpy face*
                        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Haha really, it's labelled as torture I think sis. Lol.
                          So you've been on UF for over 10years sis! But only seen you active recently.
                          lol... That's cos I disappeared for a while. It's kinda nice - like back then too many people knew who I was in real life and the uni I went to consisted of half of the members of ummah lol. But they've all left now and I can come out of hibernation for a little while. I'm kinda moody tho so I might decide in a few days that nah can't be doing this again lol

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                            Muslims *grumpy face*
                            has something happened sis?? please dont let it get to you

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                              has something happened sis?? please dont let it get to you
                              yeah just the lack of support i get from our community, and how unhelpful we've become to each other, its really frustrating
                              وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                                yeah just the lack of support i get from our community, and how unhelpful we've become to each other, its really frustrating
                                i can understand sis, despite the fact i live in a muslim area and community but its all cultural, cultural islam etc, feel caged in at times, im not judging anybody but i can totally relate when you feel shut out by everyone its not nice............you have us on here sis insha'Allah, we'll do dua :there:

carry on making plenty of dua to Allah and do plenty of dhikr, it truly helps :)

Comment

Working...
                                X