Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by starrynight11 View Post
    I need your du'as brothers and sisters. Going through a trial now.
    May Allah (swt) grant you ease.

Sis, I will remember you in my dua, InshaAllah.

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
      Yeah, I came across a what makes you angry thread the other day, didn't know that existed, lol.
      Aaj Aap ka kya khaana, behan?
      brother talwaar must have been really undeservedly scolded by his manager etc. Thats why he said words like that. InshAllah we will repent, he is a good brother
      Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by Sahar. View Post
        I M wondering why GoogleSlayer is the only person giving me a bad rep?

I think its because he thinks I am a shia

Why are you negatively repping and REPORTING me???
        i am wondering why you are calling a positive rep as a negative rep?
        I gave you a neg rep like 2 weeks before, yesteday i gave you a positive rep.
        Neg rep is red, that rep you got was not a neg rep.
        And i am not reporting you
        Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

I will sister, Insha ' Allah. Make Du'aa, and try hard :) no one can ask more of you then that. Insha ' Allah you will improve in your studies.
          Whatever is meant to be, will come your way, so lay content in knowing that sis.
          :jkk: sister. I'll try my hardest InshaaAllah. I was upset because I don't think I'll be able to reach the goals I had in mind but it's okay, as you said whatever is meant to be will happen
          "Let the days do as they please
          And be optimistic when destiny decrees
          Do not despair due to the events of the past
          For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

• My heart is beating so fast, I just saw a dead fox :(((((
            The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

I want to break down and go hulk mode.

I did something so stupid.
              And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

How come my brb thread got locked ?!? :/

That was genuine thread there for a purpose.

It's not my fault people went off topic.

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
                  brother talwaar must have been really undeservedly scolded by his manager etc. Thats why he said words like that. InshAllah we will repent, he is a good brother
                  Yeah I know that, brother. Thanks.
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record
                  [al-Anaam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                    :jkk: sister. I'll try my hardest InshaaAllah. I was upset because I don't think I'll be able to reach the goals I had in mind but it's okay, as you said whatever is meant to be will happen
                    Waiyyakum. Yeah exactly, don't worry, sister.
                    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                      I want to break down and go hulk mode.

I did something so stupid.
                      hulk mode is breaking out not breaking down right? Just use that feeling to learn

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                        awww sis thats sweet, ill actually be on the lookout for the pic lol, you know what sis you might like it and you might not, not everyone likes the bitter coffee taste. and hey i like our creepy stalker moments, if i ever wana be stalked i would want it to be you looooool

yep milkshakes are creamier and smoother, oh and if you do get the frappe but whipped cream on top it'll kind of balance the flavour :)

kasme sis no joke your urdu is improving, you know me sis im straight with you, the fact you dont speak urdu at home or with other peeps, you understand it properly but speaking it you get confused with certain words etc, but seriously keep chatting on here and you'll pick it up in no time insha'Allah :)

yeah i dont eat healthy either, oh well i think ill junk out a bit more then looool
                        whipped cream is the best :) on everything lol. jazakhallahu khairan sister. yeah lool whats the harm in that.

Comment

whipped cream is the best :) on everything lol. jazakhallahu khairan sister. yeah lool whats the harm in that.
                          its cool mate and dont forget, you owe me a rep the way i repped you :o

in your own time lol x

Comment

Been getting a lot of migraines lately. Please make dua for me.
                            And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                              its cool mate and dont forget, you owe me a rep the way i repped you :o

in your own time lol x
                              dw lol i'll give u a rep i'm sooo behind on them, owe a lot of ppl, I never have enough in a day to return the reps lol. :(

Comment

[MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION] keeps whipping me. Oww. I should report you.
                                https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Working...
                                X