Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

There should be an agony aunt section for this
    “Whoever Allah wishes good for, He inflicts him (with hardship).” [Bukhari]

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Anwar View Post
      There should be an agony aunt section for this
      im good at giving advice, ask me anything :)
      My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
      ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
      “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
        im good at giving advice, ask me anything :)
        Erm ok

I can't sleep I'm home alone with the kids what shall I do?

Comment

Erm ok

I can't sleep I'm home alone with the kids what shall I do?
          Calpol, the drowsy one, itll put you straight to snoresville
          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
          ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’

Comment

Lool I can't be knocked out I need feed my son every 2/3 hours

Comment

Lool I can't be knocked out I need feed my son every 2/3 hours
              Oh you want to stay awake?

Whats the problem? loll
              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Lol that's a good one

I don't want to be awake I'm knackered but unable to sleep being home alone, I know day it I'm a wimp :(

Comment

lack of imagination

Comment

Not being with my loved ones..: (.
                    "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
                      Guaranteed that ummah forum is a highlight.
                      If you think thats a highlight lol... thats child's play
                      La illaha ilallah

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                        Naw, I make Dua'a for them.
                        Mirror is broadening his horizons so is usually found on the bangla thread learning Bengali.

Lesson no 50- " can I marry your daughter?"

If he learns Thst in 15 languages, I reckon he will find a wife soon.
                        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Back on topic, you guys always always go off topic, I'm not one to go off topic, but when I do its very light, nothing serious.....but you guys take it to the extremism.

Abu mus'ab shame akhi.

back on topic what made muslims sad today
                          La illaha ilallah

Comment

I rarely (if ever) get truly sad at personal life events, and most of my posts in this topic were more like "aw man" type moments rather than sad sad, unless I mentioned a verse or something like that in which case it would have been a brief moment.

But what does make me sad in general is what makes any Muslim who cares sad. But even that, it is just saddening, it should not depress anyone and make them think defeatist thoughts. Today the most significant matter that saddened me was what happened to the sister in Gaza from this topic, and I still wish to ask people from there for more info if they have it. I don't take the story at face value from the news source, but if those details are true, it's just tragic how a sister can be treated this way, absolutely unacceptable.

Sorry, very dour post, but we're back on topic now and this is sad. Could be more for me since I have a lot of connection with the place, even though I'm not from there myself, some of my favorite people whom I know personally are.
                            Last edited by علي; 28-05-13, 08:34 AM.
                            والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
                              I was meant to start revising today...

Oh well, tomorrow's another day Insha'Allah.
                              Just do it. Just get on with it.
                              8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                              2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                              3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                              4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                              5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                              6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                              7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                              8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by blanchoir View Post
                                Back on topic, you guys always always go off topic, I'm not one to go off topic, but when I do its very light, nothing serious.....but you guys take it to the extremism.

Abu mus'ab shame akhi.

back on topic what made muslims sad today
                                Some people really take the forum seriously
                                Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                                __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                                If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Working...
                                X