Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    sssssh

    I'm undercover

    :1popcorn:



    :salams:

    no it's cool, I have all sorts of stalkers on my case. One of them is @ iRepislam

    I'm good alhamdulillah



    that was in the past, but now I AM TRUNKS.
    You're baaaack :D

    I'm not sad today. Kinda stressed but I'm perfectly fine

    Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

    "You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      not sad but had coffee like 2 hours ago, and im wide awake its annoying when you wana sleep but your just not feeling sleepy

      http://globalassets.starbucks.com/as...f94e95ee04.jpg

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
        sssssh

        I'm undercover

        :1popcorn:



        :salams:

        no it's cool, I have all sorts of stalkers on my case. One of them is @ iRepislam

        I'm good alhamdulillah



        that was in the past, but now I AM TRUNKS.
        Wa Alaykumussalam
        I knew it, and Innit, she's a bit stalkerish creepy[MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] :D
        Alhamdulillah i'm glad to hear.
        Your presence was seriously missed, so insha ' allah you're back to stay.
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
        [al-An’aam 6:59]

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
          not sad but had coffee like 2 hours ago, and im wide awake its annoying when you wana sleep but your just not feeling sleepy

          http://globalassets.starbucks.com/as...f94e95ee04.jpg
          is that what you just had sis? how did it taste?
          lol that's actually triple trouble for me... 1st - I don't like coffee, 2nd - a cold coffee and 3rd - I don't like chocolatey drinks. haha.
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
          [al-An’aam 6:59]

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
            is that what you just had sis? how did it taste?
            lol that's actually triple trouble for me... 1st - I don't like coffee, 2nd - a cold coffee and 3rd - I don't like chocolatey drinks. haha.
            yeah had this today, its cold and bitter sweet lol, i prefer the actual made frappe from starbucks but this is the lazy version lol

            i do love my teas and coffees warm but the cold stuffs pretty cool too

            you dont like choclately drinks, y u joker lol

            oh well we're weirdos in our own wonderful weird ways looool

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
              Wa Alaykumussalam sister
              YOU'RE BACKK
              You don't know me, but I know you (creepy right lol)
              Seriously, everyone on the forum has been talking about how much they missed you
              So you must be THE Ya'sin :) How are you sister?
              And yeah, life dilemmas.
              quite an overstatement me thinks :/

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                quite an overstatement me thinks :/
                all your comments are always funny/sarcastic, I wonder if you're ever serious, i'm changing my vote, you're going down as the biggest troll on uf. lol.
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                [al-An’aam 6:59]

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                  yeah had this today, its cold and bitter sweet lol, i prefer the actual made frappe from starbucks but this is the lazy version lol

                  i do love my teas and coffees warm but the cold stuffs pretty cool too

                  you dont like choclately drinks, y u joker lol

                  oh well we're weirdos in our own wonderful weird ways looool
                  nice, yeah I guess the sweetness part comes from the choc element, I wanna try it actually, though for the triple whammy above, I will be shocked if I like it

                  yeah lol, u mean the coffee frappe right.. I've had the strawberries n cream n caramel cream frappes, but without coffee of course :) I guess iced teas a thing too right..

                  and bubble tea, i'm not even sure what that is lol, but a new place has popped up in town. I love desi tea with my biccy pack. haha idk lol, I love chocolate, but...

                  chocolatey drinks, choc cake n choc ice cream i'm not a fan of, it's too..chocolatey. lol used the word choc sooo many times. but hey I love cream, so that's that :)

                  excuuuuuse me, speak for yaself, bladd lol. kidding, its good to be weird n wonderful who wants to be normal, innit sis. innit bhaaji :) lol
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                  [al-An’aam 6:59]

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                    all your comments are always funny/sarcastic, I wonder if you're ever serious, i'm changing my vote, you're going down as the biggest troll on uf. lol.
                    You know it's cold outside when you go outside and it's cold outside.

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                      nice, yeah I guess the sweetness part comes from the choc element, I wanna try it actually, though for the triple whammy above, I will be shocked if I like it

                      yeah lol, u mean the coffee frappe right.. I've had the strawberries n cream n caramel cream frappes, but without coffee of course :) I guess iced teas a thing too right..

                      and bubble tea, i'm not even sure what that is lol, but a new place has popped up in town. I love desi tea with my biccy pack. haha idk lol, I love chocolate, but...

                      chocolatey drinks, choc cake n choc ice cream i'm not a fan of, it's too..chocolatey. lol used the word choc sooo many times. but hey I love cream, so that's that :)

                      excuuuuuse me, speak for yaself, bladd lol. kidding, its good to be weird n wonderful who wants to be normal, innit sis. innit bhaaji :) lol
                      well actually if you are going to try it dont try the one i posted, dont think you'll like it lol

                      get the one from starbucks frappe mocha flavour, thats nicer and sweeter, you can ask them to make it sweeter and maybe out some syrups and sauces of your choice, well you can ask lol

                      yeha i know your a strawberry and cream gal lol.............had iced tea but its been ages, need to try it again lol............yeah aint got a clue what bubble tea is, sajids mentioned it a few times and I've been meaning to try it but then chicken out lol

                      yeah man you cant beat desi tea, its to die for big time lol

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                        You know it's cold outside when you go outside and it's cold outside.
                        I don't understand. This sentence is either really basic, or has a deeper meaning.
                        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                        [al-An’aam 6:59]

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                          well actually if you are going to try it dont try the one i posted, dont think you'll like it lol

                          get the one from starbucks frappe mocha flavour, thats nicer and sweeter, you can ask them to make it sweeter and maybe out some syrups and sauces of your choice, well you can ask lol

                          yeha i know your a strawberry and cream gal lol.............had iced tea but its been ages, need to try it again lol............yeah aint got a clue what bubble tea is, sajids mentioned it a few times and I've been meaning to try it but then chicken out lol

                          yeah man you cant beat desi tea, its to die for big time lol
                          Thanks for the warning sis, that sounds better, lol I'll post a pic dedicating it to you, I'll get them to write the name as Muslimah4life1 on the side, lool, when they ask the name. Okiieee, I'm sounding a little creepy now. Just a bit :) Yeah, theres always so many syrups and sauces, and I'm deciding what to pick, and can't choose, so end up getting none, lol.

                          Yeah, I prefer milkshake over frappucinos, because their more creamy, and sometimes frappes are too icey lol. Can't imagine iced tea, yeah he's mentioned It a few times, and the bubble tea place in town is always so popular, so I'll try it out too, Insha ' Allah. Lol, you're murghing out. Haha. I'm using my Urdu 'skills' everywhere.

                          Exactly, I avoid it now though, because I can have way too many biscuits with it, like one after another, not that I'm eating healthy atm, but yeah.. need to start, Insha ' Allah.
                          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                          [al-An’aam 6:59]

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                            Thanks for the warning sis, that sounds better, lol I'll post a pic dedicating it to you, I'll get them to write the name as Muslimah4life1 on the side, lool, when they ask the name. Okiieee, I'm sounding a little creepy now. Just a bit :) Yeah, theres always so many syrups and sauces, and I'm deciding what to pick, and can't choose, so end up getting none, lol.

                            Yeah, I prefer milkshake over frappucinos, because their more creamy, and sometimes frappes are too icey lol. Can't imagine iced tea, yeah he's mentioned It a few times, and the bubble tea place in town is always so popular, so I'll try it out too, Insha ' Allah. Lol, you're murghing out. Haha. I'm using my Urdu 'skills' everywhere.

                            Exactly, I avoid it now though, because I can have way too many biscuits with it, like one after another, not that I'm eating healthy atm, but yeah.. need to start, Insha ' Allah.
                            awww sis thats sweet, ill actually be on the lookout for the pic lol, you know what sis you might like it and you might not, not everyone likes the bitter coffee taste. and hey i like our creepy stalker moments, if i ever wana be stalked i would want it to be you looooool

                            yep milkshakes are creamier and smoother, oh and if you do get the frappe but whipped cream on top it'll kind of balance the flavour :)

                            kasme sis no joke your urdu is improving, you know me sis im straight with you, the fact you dont speak urdu at home or with other peeps, you understand it properly but speaking it you get confused with certain words etc, but seriously keep chatting on here and you'll pick it up in no time insha'Allah :)

                            yeah i dont eat healthy either, oh well i think ill junk out a bit more then looool

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              I need your du'as brothers and sisters. Going through a trial now.
                              Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
                              "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by starrynight11 View Post
                                I need your du'as brothers and sisters. Going through a trial now.
                                may allah grant you refuge from this trial and turn it into a blessing for you. may grant you ease and safety in this world and the next
                                The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                                ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X