What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Right now I feel so sad, it spreads through me and makes my joints hurt then I just get worried but InshaAllah things will be ok soon
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      Right now I feel so sad, it spreads through me and makes my joints hurt then I just get worried but InshaAllah things will be ok soon
      Insha ' Allah whatever it is, it will get better, sister. I kinda know the feeling.
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
        Pray to ALLAH
        How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

A lot of things :(
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
            No nobody hacked my account

I only act like this when I'm really angry

And today the trigger was pulled
            "Be like the flower that gives its fragrance to even the hand that crushes it." - Ali Ibn Abi Talib

I've been treated like that, doesn't mean we're less than them, or they are better than us.

But Talwaar, don't stoop to their level. We're better than that.
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
              "Be like the flower that gives its fragrance to even the hand that crushes it." - Ali Ibn Abi Talib

I've been treated like that, doesn't mean we're less than them, or they are better than us.

But Talwaar, don't stoop to their level. We're better than that.
              Where did you come from?
              How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                A lot of things :(
                Dilemmas?
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Where did you come from?
                  rehabilitation......:scratch:

Yeh, I had to, the addiction was getting to me.

:rotfl:

Comment

your not completely of the hook sis, youve been gone for ages man, you need to spill some things about what you been up to, what with curious minds and all, not me obviously lol

Comment

Omd everybody's sad today
                      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                        Omd everybody's sad today
                        true lol

Comment

Dilemmas?
                          Wa Alaykumussalam sister
                          YOU'RE BACKK
                          You don't know me, but I know you (creepy right lol)
                          Seriously, everyone on the forum has been talking about how much they missed you
                          So you must be THE Ya'sin :) How are you sister?
                          And yeah, life dilemmas.

Comment

why you watching dbz tho

Comment

Where did you come from?
                              if someone spoke to me like that, I'd tell them and like strive said tell another manager

I called my manager an idiot once.

Now he keeps his mouth shut. In fact he praises me too much now a days :scratch:

show them who's boss

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                                your not completely of the hook sis, youve been gone for ages man, you need to spill some things about what you been up to, what with curious minds and all, not me obviously lol
                                sssssh

I'm undercover

:1popcorn:

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                                Wa Alaykumussalam sister
                                YOU'RE BACKK
                                You don't know me, but I know you (creepy right lol)
                                Seriously, everyone on the forum has been talking about how much they missed you
                                So you must be THE Ya'sin :) How are you sister?
                                And yeah, life dilemmas.
                                :salams:

no it's cool, I have all sorts of stalkers on my case. One of them is @ iRepislam

I'm good alhamdulillah

why you watching dbz tho
                                that was in the past, but now I AM TRUNKS.

Comment

Working...
                                X