• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
    I'm progressing really badly in my studies. Please make dua for me everyone
    You are not studying right then.

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
      You are not studying right then.
      I'm really stressed brother so my concentration hasn't been the best.

Maybe you're right though. I'll try other methods of studying InshaaAllah.
      "Let the days do as they please
      And be optimistic when destiny decrees
      Do not despair due to the events of the past
      For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

I'm really stressed brother so my concentration hasn't been the best.

Maybe you're right though. I'll try other methods of studying InshaaAllah.
        May Allah ease your difficulties and make you ace all the exams. Aameen.

If it's engineering or maths you can post here and I can try my best to help you. I know a few other brothers who are good at programming stuff if that's the area you need help with. Although I doubt that's what you're studying, either way you can post it here and others may be able to help you sister Insha Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
          May Allah ease your difficulties and make you ace all the exams. Aameen.

If it's engineering or maths you can post here and I can try my best to help you. I know a few other brothers who are good at programming stuff if that's the area you need help with. Although I doubt that's what you're studying, either way you can post it here and others may be able to help you sister Insha Allah.
          Ameen. :jkk: for the dua brother.

I'm having a lot of problems with maths actually. I might ask for help soon in a thread so please look out for it Inshaallah. Thanks a lot

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Ameen. :jkk: for the dua brother.

I'm having a lot of problems with maths actually. I might ask for help soon in a thread so please look out for it Inshaallah. Thanks a lot
            Insha Allah I will. Wa iyyakum. you can also rep/pm me with the link in case I miss the thread.

Comment

Today I learnt exactly how much I cannot stand teachers who feel the need to screech at students to get their point across and I find it very hard to look at them in a positive light as colleagues. I have never been screamed at to such an extent by my own parents let alone by my teacher as a PRIMARY school student, so to have to watch young children be screamed at over trivial matters makes me upset, angry and disgusted. You can be stern without bursting the veins in your neck with god awful screams, talk about traumatising young children. What a horrible example to set.

Comment

Those pringles have gave me a sore stomach :/

Comment

I miss someone a lot. And others too

I am all alone sadly

Comment

Originally posted by bintmydad View Post
                    Today I learnt exactly how much I cannot stand teachers who feel the need to screech at students to get their point across and I find it very hard to look at them in a positive light as colleagues. I have never been screamed at to such an extent by my own parents let alone by my teacher as a PRIMARY school student, so to have to watch young children be screamed at over trivial matters makes me upset, angry and disgusted. You can be stern without bursting the veins in your neck with god awful screams, talk about traumatising young children. What a horrible example to set.
                    True that!
                    And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
                      Insha Allah I will. Wa iyyakum. you can also rep/pm me with the link in case I miss the thread.
                      InshaaAllah I will rep it to you

Originally posted by bintmydad View Post
                      That sounds really awful. Poor children :(

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Why am I so lazy?

Comment

Last edited by Strive; 10-11-15, 07:51 PM.
                          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

lack of warm water
                            Last edited by GoogleSlayer; 10-11-15, 07:57 PM.
                            Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Rejected for the last time
                              وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Sad / Sorrowful is opposite of Momin
                                Fearful / Worried is opposite of Momin
                                Last edited by Rahman.Moemen; 10-11-15, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X