• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
    How flattering..
    sounds sarcastic :( loll
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record
    [al-Anaam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Zoha_R View Post
      woah... the editing option has been taken away...
      the editing option for our posts? so we can't even edit like a second after, if we've made a typo etc?
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
        the editing option for our posts? so we can't even edit like a second after, if we've made a typo etc?
        yeah i guess we cant

Comment

Omgggg I'm being serious loooool

sigh I give up, this happens irl too
          The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
            Omgggg I'm being serious loooool

sigh I give up, this happens irl too
            lol it was the elipses afterwards and the How word that made it sound it haha :)
            irl the way someone says it normally shows whether it is/isn't, its cool of course lol :)

Comment

princesses are spoiled.
              https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Zoha_R View Post
                yeah i guess we cant
                I think we can edit it like if we do it asap after, well I could a few mins ago, but longer than that, we can't :(
                lol going to help me think before typing nxt time haha

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                  princesses are spoiled.
                  we are all princesses.

Comment

Too much depression lately. It's affecting me physically.

I'll rejoice the day where all my depression is ridden and my life is fixed straight!

In fact, I'll pay in gold for that cus the last time I remember being normal was 3 years ago.
                    Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=133171]aabdall 79[/MENTION]

I'm sorry. I wanted to apologise to you for the sake of Allah. In sha Allah He eases ur pain soon.
                      The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

sorry to hear that abdall, i'll make duaa or you ^

Is it haram to say, that u wish that u weren't born into ur family or is that cutting ties of kinship?
                        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

[MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION]

No worries.

Can you all pray for me for my depression to go away and become normal? It would be very much appreciated from this stranger.
                          Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

A Muslim couple committing a sex act in public at a Westfield shopping centre,....so disgusting and negative press again for Muslims...they did it in front of their children which makes it worse..
                            Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
                              @iRepIslam

No worries.

Can you all pray for me for my depression to go away and become normal? It would be very much appreciated from this stranger.
                              I will keep you in my adiya, remember to pray qiyamul layl, hope you feel better soon in sha Allah

Comment

we are all princesses.
                                I'm a king. Woo.
                                https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Working...
                                X