• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

lazy procrastinators....

Comment

Not being able to pray any salah and missing jumaah often, due to work. I'm conscripted if anyone's wondering.

Comment

Shift Manager: " Ali you're off on Sunday, so heading to Church ? haha I'm kidding, just that you look more of a Christian than a Muslim "
        “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Originally posted by I See You View Post
          Shift Manager: " Ali you're off on Sunday, so heading to Church ? haha I'm kidding, just that you look more of a Christian than a Muslim "
          Your name is Ali?
          Indeed we belong to Allah,
          and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
            Your name is Ali?
            Aye
            “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Aye
              ???
              Indeed we belong to Allah,
              and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                you're a princess with the strength of a warrior, princesses have limited freedom, because they are so valuable to society :)
                How flattering..
                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                  ???
                  lol okay. You're right tho.

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                    Oh man, I nearly had a heart attack. Mom told me she better find that kitchen cleaned when she comes back, thought she would come back after 2hours or something so I was chilling till I saw our car coming into the drive way. Never have i worked so fast in my life.
                    Loool this made me laugh. I think all mums are the same, especially when it comes to the kitchen so i feel you.
                    All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
                    And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
                    And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
                    And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

wot? thats strange.. lol

Comment

I tell my lil brother he looks more Muslim than christian
                        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                          I tell my lil brother he looks more Muslim than christian
                          I still can't get over the fact that your own family member have let go the rope of Allah.

Comment

Bought a thermal cup that has a picture of two large reindeers. Didn`t realise until I got home

I want to throw it away because it may link with the christmas celebrations coming up......

But reindeers do exist//
                            "O you who are patient! Bear a little, just a little more remains

Enter your emotion and it gives you a dua!

Comment

too much stress and i cant manage

Comment

woah... the editing option has been taken away...

Comment

Working...
                                X