• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Strive View Post
    Did not make use of my day, sad times!
    :) make use of the next day :) insha ' allah
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
      Brick is heavy. It doesn't look heavy, but it is.

My feet hurt. I wish I had a husband to rub my feet for me
      Hear, hear. :D
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
        you okay, sis?
        I hope I am going through a little phase that will pass in shaa Allah.

You're a nice good person btw a good addition to the forum. Forgot to tell you this yesterday. Continue the good work and help and be careful of some people.

لا تفكر كثيرا
        بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
        The children need your prayers more than anyone else
        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post

You're a nice good person btw a good addition to the forum. Forgot to tell you this yesterday. Continue the good work and help and be careful of some people.
          I agree. [MENTION=131974]Creamcake[/MENTION], barakallahu feeki, you are pretty cool.

@ F_r, let all your tears out via WhatsApp, I've got youuuuuu. Insh'a Allah you feeling better now :)
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
            I agree. [MENTION=131974]Creamcake[/MENTION], barakallahu feeki, you are pretty cool.

@ F_r, let all your tears out via WhatsApp, I've got youuuuuu. Insh'a Allah you feeling better now :)
            Thought you left your phone with you twin? Holla at me innit

لا تفكر كثيرا
            بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
            www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

insha ' allah it will pass. jazakhallahu khairan sis, you are too. yeah, I know this is an online forum, anyone could be anyone.

Comment

jazakhallahu khairan sis, you too, masha ' allah.

Comment

When the despair is so bad you feel like dying

Comment

Thought you left your phone with you twin? Holla at me innit
                    Lol, that was before you called. Ps- that was fun, we do it again.

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                    jazakhallahu khairan sis, you too, masha ' allah.
                    Wa iyyaki
                    Last edited by *sheba*; 05-11-15, 03:56 AM.
                    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Oh man, I nearly had a heart attack. Mom told me she better find that kitchen cleaned when she comes back, thought she would come back after 2hours or something so I was chilling till I saw our car coming into the drive way. Never have i worked so fast in my life.
                      Last edited by *sheba*; 05-11-15, 05:09 AM.

Comment

What would she do if you didn't clean it?
                        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                          What would she do if you didn't clean it?
                          This would happen :Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	10759952

Jk, mom never hits me :love:, the most she will do is lecture me...

Comment

Oh man, I nearly had a heart attack. Mom told me she better find that kitchen cleaned when she comes back, thought she would come back after 2hours or something so I was chilling till I saw our car coming into the drive way. Never have i worked so fast in my life.
                            Lol Sheba, I can soo relate to this...

Comment

Originally posted by **Sister** View Post
                              Lol Sheba, I can soo relate to this...

Hi5* auzzy girl.

#teamrebels (well not really) :/

Comment

Hi5* auzzy girl.

#teamrebels (well not really) :/
                                Hi5* kiwi girl.

Yes really, I soo belong in #teamrebels :P

Comment

Working...
                                X