Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
    Today is just not my day. :(
    :there:

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
      my bed takes up most of the space in my room. so even though there wouldn't have been any room to place the tent on the floor, I was desperate enough to place the tent on top of my bed even and then finally get some real sleep lol.
      Lol yeah. Would be comfy and safe

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
        :there:
        Tanks, I needed that :)
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
          Tanks, I needed that :)
          :love:

Hope your day gets better :)

Comment

Pakis

Non Pakis
            How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
              oh sorry, i meant your post helped, possible reasons for self-annoyance and too much sleep
              Oh, okay. Alhamdulillaah if it helped.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Mum speaking to Aunty on the phone how my marriage is being delayed :(

Ya Allah please help me and the singletons get married happily really quick ameen
                Best Dhikr is :lailah:
                :inlove:
                (Hadith)

We have one JUST ONE book yet we don't give attention to it

Comment

Mate I'm actually freezing over here.

Comment

لا تفكر كثيرا
                    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                    -------------------------------------------------------
                    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Futurealimah View Post
                      Mum speaking to Aunty on the phone how my marriage is being delayed :(

Ya Allah please help me and the singletons get married happily really quick ameen
                      Don't worry, sister.
                      Ameen.
                      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
                        you okay, sis?
                        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                          my bed takes up most of the space in my room. so even though there wouldn't have been any room to place the tent on the floor, I was desperate enough to place the tent on top of my bed even and then finally get some real sleep lol.
                          bugs - worst thing is when they're in the bathroom, or near the exit door to escape :'( one time - a spider had somehow got in my scarf, and I saw something coming outta my scarf, I thought it's my hair, even though my scarf Is super tight, so I should have double thought that, n it was a spider. sooo scary, whacked it off.

Comment

every day is war
                            How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                              Wish I had more freedom

:/

Can never do what i want... It's always, no you're not allowed, you have stuff to do. What stuff.
                              you're a princess with the strength of a warrior, princesses have limited freedom, because they are so valuable to society :)

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                                every day is war
                                Last edited by Creamcake; 05-11-15, 01:25 AM. Reason: nvm

Comment

Working...
                                X