Originally posted by F_R View Post
    well well well :jkk:
    Sorry, what do you mean, sister?

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
      Wish I had more freedom

:/

Can never do what i want... It's always, no you're not allowed, you have stuff to do. What stuff.
      lol aww
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
        lol aww
        Looool what sis!!
        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
          Looool what sis!!
          it just sounded cute lol
          وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

The new apple watch makes me sad :/

What's next an apple tv?
            An apple pencil?
            An apple laptop? Oh wait........

Comment

Did not make use of my day, sad times!
              And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_08 View Post
                Sorry, what do you mean, sister?
                oh sorry, i meant your post helped, possible reasons for self-annoyance and too much sleep

لا تفكر كثيرا
                بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                -------------------------------------------------------
                www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

There's a scary looking bug on the ceiling. I don't know what it is...

avoiding the living room until my mom comes home.

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post

haha bright you're just like me. I always scream for my mom when I see bugs.
                    Indeed we belong to Allah,
                    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

There was this one bug that really made my life miserable for a period of a week. I became sleep deprived and very anxious after the second incident. I still can't figure out what type of bug it is even after googling. It's black and small and a mixture of a spider/scorpion. *shivers but i'm just sitting there and it literally came out of NO WHERE from above and just landed on my on a notebook I was writing in. And then a few day's later, I think it was a different one it just came out of no where and fell on my laptop *shivers* :'( Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!

ALHAMDULILLAH I have not had in encounter with any more. It really was driving me crazy. It was surprising since it just comes out of no where and lands on near you. very scary! *SHIVERS eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                        There was this one bug that really made my life miserable for a period of a week. I became sleep deprived and very anxious after the second incident. I still can't figure out what type of bug it is even after googling. It's black and small and a mixture of a spider/scorpion. *shivers but i'm just sitting there and it literally came out of NO WHERE from above and just landed on my on a notebook I was writing in. And then a few day's later, I think it was a different one it just came out of no where and fell on my laptop *shivers* :'( Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!

ALHAMDULILLAH I have not had in encounter with any more. It really was driving me crazy. It was surprising since it just comes out of no where and lands on near you. very scary! *SHIVERS eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
                        Oh my ... that is terrifying. I would've stayed out of my room if that happened. And then it drops on you!? That's scary. It's like a bug that likes dropping down on people :(. And that combo sounds scary...a scorpion/spider type of bug? Lol..never mind I would've burned the house down.

Hope it stays away. I've had times where there was a spider in my room and I would try to kill it but it'd get away and I wouldn't know where it went. And I'd stay up all night..if I fell asleep it would only be for a few minutes and then I'd wake up in a panic looking for it.

Comment

Oh my ... that is terrifying. I would've stayed out of my room if that happened. And then it drops on you!? That's scary. It's like a bug that likes dropping down on people :(. And that combo sounds scary...a scorpion/spider type of bug? Lol..never mind I would've burned the house down.

Hope it stays away. I've had times where there was a spider in my room and I would try to kill it but it'd get away and I wouldn't know where it went. And I'd stay up all night..if I fell asleep it would only be for a few minutes and then I'd wake up in a panic looking for it.
                          It drove me insane...to the point I was looking on amazon for a tent to set up in my room.

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                            It drove me insane...to the point I was looking on amazon for a tent to set up in my room.
                            That would actually be a good idea lol. I'd rather stay in a tent that's closed up with no way a bug can get in than on my bed lol

Comment

Today is just not my day. :(
                              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

That would actually be a good idea lol. I'd rather stay in a tent that's closed up with no way a bug can get in than on my bed lol
                                my bed takes up most of the space in my room. so even though there wouldn't have been any room to place the tent on the floor, I was desperate enough to place the tent on top of my bed even and then finally get some real sleep lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X