Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by F_R View Post
    Feel so bad. I did something bad. It was heat of the moment. I don't think the train took money out of my card :( what should I do because otherwise I was gonna be late. I think the fine is £20 or something. What should I do? Tell the train people later or just give them £20?
    wa alaykumussalam sister, check if the money was taken, if not - give them £20.00 back. You don't need to tell them exactly why, it was a mistake that it wasn't taken from your card. Whatever amount you owe, just pay it back.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Feel so bad. I did something bad. It was heat of the moment. I don't think the train took money out of my card :( what should I do because otherwise I was gonna be late. I think the fine is £20 or something. What should I do? Tell the train people later or just give them £20?
      Asalamu Alaykum sister, I wanted to ask you something. I bought a yearly student busspass at the beginning of the year, it cost £300.00, this was supposed to last from September to July, travelling on buses. I got it for that price on the basis that I am a student at university. I have recently quit university, and I was thinking... is it islamically permissible or impermissible for me to continue using this? I was thinking that I feel deceptive showing this to bus drivers, when I am no longer a student, it feels like a cheat/lie, so it could be haram, therefore I haven't used it, since I quit university last week. Do you know whether this is right/wrong? sorry if it seems like a silly question, I was just confused about it.
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

What do you mean @ bad rep?

I did have money on my card but I sae the sign then tried again and went through so not sure if it took anything. What if they end up making a story out of it?
        i mean bad reputation
        did it accept?
        idk how these trains work
        if it let you go through, then it probably did take money

Comment

[MENTION=131974]Creamcake[/MENTION] I don't think that's stealing coz you paid for the whole pass anyway so you're not nicking anything.

Originally posted by Zoha_R View Post
          i mean bad reputation
          did it accept?
          idk how these trains work
          if it let you go through, then it probably did take money
          I dunno but I doubt it. I know loadsa people do this btw even some of out members have snuck into trains when the gates were open but I've never done it. I'll find out later and donate the fine money.

لا تفكر كثيرا
          بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
          The children need your prayers more than anyone else
          www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

While we're on this sadness thread. You know what else is partially sad and sucks? I love sleep dunno if its a genetic thing but we love our sleep. Not that we don't wake up for business but we just enjoy sleep. I do hope that a time comes where I can part with it coz I wouldn't feel bad as I've slept a lot in my life so when that time comes I wont have regrets.

And too much sleep is bad I know. We don't sleep all day but we just love our sleep.

I used to sleep on the floor before and I did want to lower my bed so I just sleep on my mattress but mum wouldn't have it coz it was like I was dying or something.

I guess sleep is pleasure its a desire. Will there be sleep in jannah?

لا تفكر كثيرا
            بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

[MENTION=131974]Creamcake[/MENTION] I don't think that's stealing coz you paid for the whole pass anyway so you're not nicking anything.

I dunno but I doubt it. I know loadsa people do this btw even some of out members have snuck into trains when the gates were open but I've never done it. I'll find out later and donate the fine money.
              okay. thanks sis, jazakhallahu khairan, yeah I did pay, I just can't help feeling guilty.. like i'm doing something wrong. I was actually going to create a thread on it (sounds silly... I know) but I couldn't get it out of my head, that i'm doing something haram, by using that buss pass..
              p.s - I like sleep too, lol.

Comment

This is getting ridiculous

800 with 4 hours until closing?

How is that safe?
                How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Reading about some symptoms of weak faith...

"Tightness in the chest, mood swings and depression, which weigh a man down and make him quick to complain about the slightest thing. He easily gets upset with the people around him, and no longer has any tolerance. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) described faith when he said, “Eemaan is patience and tolerance” (Al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, no. 554, 2/86), and he described the believer as being “one who makes friends and with whom others feel comfortable. There is no goodness in one who does not make friends and with whom others do not feel comfortable.” (Al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, no. 427)."

How can one know if she/he has weak faith or a mental health problem? I mean, those symptoms are similar to clinical depression/anxiety/social anxiety disorder etc..

Comment

While we're on this sadness thread. You know what else is partially sad and sucks? I love sleep dunno if its a genetic thing but we love our sleep. Not that we don't wake up for business but we just enjoy sleep. I do hope that a time comes where I can part with it coz I wouldn't feel bad as I've slept a lot in my life so when that time comes I wont have regrets.

And too much sleep is bad I know. We don't sleep all day but we just love our sleep.

I used to sleep on the floor before and I did want to lower my bed so I just sleep on my mattress but mum wouldn't have it coz it was like I was dying or something.

I guess sleep is pleasure its a desire. Will there be sleep in jannah?
                    I love sleep too. I missed sleeping well for ages, but last night was a good night alhamdulillah.

I remember sleeping on the floor for a while and it would be easy to wake up for fajr, but I never really got good sleep. It made my room messy too.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_08 View Post

"Tightness in the chest, mood swings and depression, which weigh a man down and make him quick to complain about the slightest thing. He easily gets upset with the people around him, and no longer has any tolerance. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) described faith when he said, “Eemaan is patience and tolerance” (Al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, no. 554, 2/86), and he described the believer as being “one who makes friends and with whom others feel comfortable. There is no goodness in one who does not make friends and with whom others do not feel comfortable.” (Al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, no. 427)."

How can one know if she/he has weak faith or a mental health problem? I mean, those symptoms are similar to clinical depression/anxiety/social anxiety disorder etc..
                      I remember reading this too and feeling it applied to me. Maybe by looking at ourselves and our actions we can figure out which one it is. For example, if one is missing salah or maybe committing a lot of sins then we know those things will lead to weak faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah~S View Post
                        I love sleep too. I missed sleeping well for ages, but last night was a good night alhamdulillah.

I remember sleeping on the floor for a while and it would be easy to wake up for fajr, but I never really got good sleep. It made my room messy too.
                        i missed every single alarm this morning and lately i've been sleeping soooooooooo heavily despite sleeping early.

could be stress related or something and this is annoying me so much, being annoyed with myself.

in schooldays we would wake up so early automatically. all that changed since my twenties

well well well :jkk:

لا تفكر كثيرا
                        بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

If you've been actually diagnosed with a mental health disorder, then I'd take that and feel more optimistic about my own faith. Instead of blaming ourselves or anyone, can we not just take advice not do something before labelling ourselves.

Plus not everyone has good social experiences. It could be bullying that makes you reluctant to make friends, especially with groups of people, they can get cliquey and play mind games and leave people out.
                          وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

i missed every single alarm this morning and lately i've been sleeping soooooooooo heavily despite sleeping early.

could be stress related or something and this is annoying me so much, being annoyed with myself.

in schooldays we would wake up so early automatically. all that changed since my twenties
                            My niece wakes up so early and I'm like but I remember waking up super early to watch power rangers.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

sleep can never be enough
                              "O you who are patient! Bear a little, just a little more remains

Enter your emotion and it gives you a dua!

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Wish I had more freedom

:/

Can never do what i want... It's always, no you're not allowed, you have stuff to do. What stuff.
                                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Working...
                                X