• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
    [MENTION=131974]Creamcake[/MENTION]

Same man.....

I need my mum when it comes to ALL OF MY LIFE decisions lol

haha lol I know how you feel, for me, Its not necessarily my mum, but I need someone there to make decisions, but yeah the life ones... I just want my parents to make for me lol. I guess choosing and deciding and options is part of growing up. I don't like that part of growing up, lol
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Brick is heavy. It doesn't look heavy, but it is.

My feet hurt. I wish I had a husband to rub my feet for me

Comment

And I cut my leg on a brick. Just by walking by one...why must I always bump into everything!? I need to wear like a rubber suit

Anyways...it hurts :(

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Last edited by iRepIslam; 02-11-15, 12:37 AM.
          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
            It doesn't mean anything really, someone said I look Bengali and I was wearing Niqab, that means I'm a bait Asian lol
            okay lol thanks for explaining.
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
              In America they went back early this morning. We're a week late for some reason
              oh for some unknown reason I've always thought you lived in Ireland.. maybe it's because your avatar was once a picture of a leprechaun
              "O you who are patient! Bear a little, just a little more remains

Enter your emotion and it gives you a dua!

Comment

Originally posted by SomaliUkhti View Post
                oh for some unknown reason I've always thought you lived in Ireland.. maybe it's because your avatar was once a picture of a leprechaun
                I don't think I've ever had a picture of a leprechaun before lol

Comment

• I'm so annoying I wish I never spoke so much...

Le sigh. I really need to change.... And need to act my age, lol.
                  إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

The only Aalimah course in my city, started 4 months ago :(

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                      The only Aalimah course in my city, started 4 months ago :(
                      Do not let that get you down sister, you will study the right Aalimah course at the right time, when Allah wants you to. New opportunities await every second of every day, holding on to the past will always hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim101101 View Post
                        Do not let that get you down sister, you will study the right Aalimah course at the right time, when Allah wants you to. New opportunities await every second of every day, holding on to the past will always hurt.
                        jazakhallahu khairan sister, you're right. Thanks a lot, I appreciate that a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                          jazakhallahu khairan sister, you're right. Thanks a lot, I appreciate that a lot.
                          No worries sister. That was my first post on this site. Woohoo

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                            usa! Usa!
                            U...S..EH!? The country that is only ever good at the sports that they invented

جی ہاں، ہم کال کے وقت میں نظر آنا چاہئے

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                              I don't think I've ever had a picture of a leprechaun before lol
                              Lol..okay maybe another member then :)

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim101101 View Post
                                No worries sister. That was my first post on this site. Woohoo
                                Haha sister, I didn't realise :) Welcome to UF. you've already left an amazing impression, Masha ' Allah

Comment

Working...
                                X