• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=131974]Creamcake[/MENTION]

Same man.....

I need my mum when it comes to ALL OF MY LIFE decisions lol
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

headache :(
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• I'm a bait desi gurl.
        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
          desi get together sounds fun, lol #fashiongirlproblems :)
          don't worry sis, no matter what you wear, you wont have a fashion fail, because fashion is a construct that we've made, wear whatever you want, as long as you're comfortable and happy wearing it
          yeah abayahs are so much easier to wear, since i started wearing them, i don't have to worry about what i'm wearing anymore. soooo much less headache, lol.
          Yeah jazakallah sis :up:

Comment

hey don't be sad sister, just remember that Allah S.W.T is always with us. plus you have me (what more can u possibly want, in life?!?!) lool kidding, you have all of us on UF, at your university are there many/any Muslims in your course/accommodation/Islamic society (if you have one) Just feel happy and grateful Alhamdulillah, you're there to study hard, so work hard girl, get that first class insha ' allah, and then you can go back to where ur close family n friends are after :) u will have learnt a lot of skills and grown independently too, insha allah. Plus uni hols are super long, so visit in the holidays. smile sin n chin up. lol n stay away from those French snails plleeeeeeaaasseee
            hahaha you made me laugh twice today ! BUT you are right
            mhh yea some muslims but they are cold, not friendly, this city is just weird. But i've met a revert sister Alhamdulillah, she is very kind (she is from another city, thats why she is 'friendly' lol). And its only the beginning so maybe In Sha Allah it will be better soon. The thing is i really miss my family...
            yes Alhamdulillah , I rely on Allah, may Allah ease and protect all of us!
            me, french snails? u crazyy dear cream
            Last edited by lanaa; 01-11-15, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SomaliUkhti View Post
              But clocks went back last week sis
              In America they went back early this morning. We're a week late for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                hmmm sis I'm thinking we need an adventure, lets just up and go and get a real feel of that beautiful coldness...........we'll probably see the northern lights.........so excited looool

dude you cheered me up without realising thanks lol
                Haha, so funny, for some reason I edited and changed it, but within like a second you'd already quoted it lool. I agree, I love the cool weather, in all fairness, its nice and chilly-ish atm over here :) Really, haha, you're very welcome dude, no need to thank me :D
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Zoha_R View Post
                  Yeah jazakallah sis :up:
                  Waiyyakum sister :)
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Haha, so funny, for some reason I edited and changed it, but within like a second you'd already quoted it lool. I agree, I love the cool weather, in all fairness, its nice and chilly-ish atm over here :) Really, haha, you're very welcome dude, no need to thank me :D
                    lol sis maybe one day insha'Allah you never know, me and you and a bunch of sisters from here chilling and doing a world tour loool

imagine that lol

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                      I'm a bait desi gurl.
                      what does this mean? lol. it sounds vaguely familiar, but I don't really know

Comment

Originally posted by lanaa View Post
                        hahaha you made me laugh twice today ! BUT you are right
                        mhh yea some muslims but they are cold, not friendly, this city is just weird. But i've met a revert sister Alhamdulillah, she is very kind (she is from another city, thats why she is 'friendly' lol). And its only the beginning so maybe In Sha Allah it will be better soon. The thing is i really miss my family...
                        yes Alhamdulillah , I rely on Allah, may Allah ease and protect all of us!
                        me, french snails? u crazyy dear cream
                        aww okay, I remember you saying that actually about the cold sisters, that is annoying because I know exactly what you mean.. because it means you can't really become close friends with them because there's that gap/awkwardness, for some reason. Alhamdulillah the revert sister sounds nice :) and exactly... the year has just started sis, so don't worry. I get you, I couldn't live without my fam, you are brave masha allah, how far does ur fam live? Ameen!
                        phew, i'm so glad, lol. I was worried that you were going to confess to eating them, why it's called a 'delicacy' is beyond me, haha

Comment

Last edited by Meem.; 01-11-15, 10:38 PM. Reason: Nvm

Comment

lol sis maybe one day insha'Allah you never know, me and you and a bunch of sisters from here chilling and doing a world tour loool

imagine that lol
                            That would be pretty awesome :D now we just have to sort out the Mahram element of it. lol.

Comment

That would be pretty awesome :D now we just have to sort out the Mahram element of it. lol.
                              yeh i was hoping that wouldnt come up...........lol joke

Comment

yeh i was hoping that wouldnt come up...........lol joke
                                lool :)

Comment

Working...
                                X