What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I was going to go eat somewhere with some friends, but then realized I had not enough money to do so. It saddens me of my financial state.

Also I am sad too waiting for my date to appear in court after getting in trouble with the law.

I am only 17 and I have to face a judge.

Comment

Originally posted by lilOlympi View Post
      I was going to go eat somewhere with some friends, but then realized I had not enough money to do so. It saddens me of my financial state.

Also I am sad too waiting for my date to appear in court after getting in trouble with the law.

I was also once a 17yo in a bunch of trouble with the law, through Islam Allah turned my life around. Inshaallah he will do the same for you
      Smile brother you are a new Muslim, a blessing people would be willing to pay the earth's weight in gold for on qiyamat
      "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
        Man I just remembered the clocks go back an hour

I guess if I go to bed now I can get a lot of sleep.
        But clocks went back last week sis :confused:
        "O you who are patient! Bear a little, just a little more remains
        :sorrow:

Enter your emotion and it gives you a dua!

Comment

Half term is already over and it went so fast, back to school tomorrow again
          If you memorize just 1 verse from the Quran everyday you would become a hafiz in 18 years and that's the Slowest pace, so what's stopping you?
          And if you die during that time, then you at least had the intention of becoming a Hafiz

Comment

I am going back to my studying city alone im sad !!

Comment

Originally posted by somaliukhti View Post
              but clocks went back last week sis :confused:
              usa! Usa!
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

i wish i was in canada right now, its a beautiful place man and so beautifully cold, i so wana go there :(

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                  i wish i was in canada right now, its a beautiful place man and so beautifully cold, i so wana go there :(
                  If you're an American, please stay. Lol * NO AMERICANS ALLOWED *

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo View Post
                    If you're an American, please stay. Lol * NO AMERICANS ALLOWED *
                    im not american or canadian, not even close lol, I'm a brit man

canadas just cool man, not fair :(, i feel more depressed now, thanks dude

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                      it would be cool to travel there or anywhere :)
                      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                        this
                        hmmm sis I'm thinking we need an adventure, lets just up and go and get a real feel of that beautiful coldness...........we'll probably see the northern lights.........so excited looool

dude you cheered me up without realising thanks lol

Comment

Originally posted by lanaa View Post
                          I am going back to my studying city alone im sad !!
                          hey don't be sad sister, just remember that Allah S.W.T is always with us. plus you have me (what more can u possibly want, in life?!?!) lool kidding, you have all of us on UF, at your university are there many/any Muslims in your course/accommodation/Islamic society (if you have one) Just feel happy and grateful Alhamdulillah, you're there to study hard, so work hard girl, get that first class insha ' allah, and then you can go back to where ur close family n friends are after :) u will have learnt a lot of skills and grown independently too, insha allah. Plus uni hols are super long, so visit in the holidays. smile sin n chin up. lol n stay away from those French snails plleeeeeeaaasseee :fist:
                          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by lilOlympi View Post

Don't let your financial state sadden you brother, look at those who have a lot less.... if you are able to get a part time/be more money savvy, insha ' allah next time you'll be able to eat out with friends. If you are genuinely in a financial dilemma, set up a thread n insha ' allah we can help.
                            And don't be sad regarding the judge date brother, things happen in our life to teach us lessons. Masha ' Allah you are a new revert to islam, so don't feel down. you got in trouble with the law, yeah, insha allah now you've changed and realised that it was wrong. Make Du'aa, and remember that no matter how much we plan, Allah S.W.T is the best of planners. So put your faith in Allah S.W.T

Comment

Originally posted by Zoha_R View Post
                              Going out for a Desi get together...don't know what hijab matches my dress :(
                              I don't want to have a fashion fail...
                              Wish I could just slip on an abaya..
                              desi get together sounds fun, lol #fashiongirlproblems :)
                              don't worry sis, no matter what you wear, you wont have a fashion fail, because fashion is a construct that we've made, wear whatever you want, as long as you're comfortable and happy wearing it
                              yeah abayahs are so much easier to wear, since i started wearing them, i don't have to worry about what i'm wearing anymore. soooo much less headache, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                                Was staring at the sweet aisle for about 10 minutes, why is life so confusing, why am I so indecisive? Ended up getting some Nutella dip with biscuits, now I want more food, I have coconut water, what to buy????

Life. Is stressful.

Felt like praying istikharah quick time on the aisle floor but was getting late for class, decisions decisions.
                                omg you sound exactly like me, i am that indesicive over those kinda decisions too. lol i always have to tell whoever i'm with, to make the final decision, because i genuinely can never pick between stuff i like too. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X