• Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Strive View Post
    Have a bad migraine
    Close the blinds go under your covers and take a nap

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
    People are so disappointing

It's true..Allah swt is the only one you can count on.
    :there:

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
      Close the blinds go under your covers and take a nap

:there:
      I tried
      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
        I tried
        Aspirin?

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
          Aspirin?
          Yeah i usually resort to that
          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

:salams

Crying is good. Sadness is good. Sorrow is good, having the feeling of "no escape" is good. It provides the means of you seeking deeper. The moment you give up. That is not good.

The key is to surrender to Allah SWT.

Allahu alam
            La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
            (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
            Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Yeah but....

I DONT WANNA GO TO BED �� ��

MUAHHHHHH MUAHHHHH AHHHHH

AHHHH MUAH MUAHHHHHHG

MUAH.... MUAHHHHHH

Comment

that sometimes it's absence that makes us appreciate presence.
                that sometimes we want something that can't truly be ours.
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                  that sometimes it's absence that makes us appreciate presence.
                  that sometimes we want something that can't truly be ours.
                  Agreed. Sometimes we take things for granted without even realizing. Alhamdulillah for EVERYTHING.
                  Indeed we belong to Allah,
                  and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

• I feel so down
                    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                      I feel so down
                      Why
                      Indeed we belong to Allah,
                      and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

I feel so down
                        inshaallah these hadith will cheer you up

Suhaib reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

عَجَبًا لِأَمْرِ الْمُؤْمِنِ إِنَّ أَمْرَهُ كُلَّهُ خَيْرٌ وَلَيْسَ ذَاكَ لِأَحَدٍ إِلَّا لِلْمُؤْمِنِ إِنْ أَصَابَتْهُ سَرَّاءُ شَكَرَ فَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَهُ وَإِنْ أَصَابَتْهُ ضَرَّاءُ صَبَرَ فَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَهُ

Wondrous is the affair of the believer for there is good for him in every matter and this is not the case with anyone except the believer. If he is happy, then he thanks Allah and thus there is good for him, and if he is harmed, then he shows patience and thus there is good for him.

Source: Sahih Muslim 2999, Grade: Sahih

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

مَنْ يُرِدِ اللَّهُ بِهِ خَيْرًا يُصِبْ مِنْهُ

If Allah intends good for someone, then He afflicts him with trials.

Source: Sahih Bukhari 5321, Grade: Sahih

Mus’ad ibn Sa’eed reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

الْبَلَاءُ بِالْعَبْدِ حَتَّى يَتْرُكَهُ يَمْشِي عَلَى الْأَرْضِ مَا عَلَيْهِ خَطِيئَةٌ

The servant will continue to be tried until he is left walking upon the earth without any sin.

Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2398, Grade: Sahih
                        Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

إِذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِعَبْدِهِ الْخَيْرَ عَجَّلَ لَهُ الْعُقُوبَةَ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَإِذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِعَبْدِهِ الشَّرَّ أَمْسَكَ عَنْهُ بِذَنْبِهِ حَتَّى يُوَافِيَ بِهِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ

When Allah intends good for His servant, He hastens the punishment for him in this world, and when Allah intends evil for His servant, He withholds punishment for his sins until he appears on the Day of Resurrection.

In another narration, the Messenger of Allah said:

إِنَّ عِظَمَ الْجَزَاءِ مَعَ عِظَمِ الْبَلَاءِ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ إِذَا أَحَبَّ قَوْمًا ابْتَلَاهُمْ فَمَنْ رَضِيَ فَلَهُ الرِّضَا وَمَنْ سَخِطَ فَلَهُ السَّخَطُ

Verily, with greater rewards come greater trials. Verily, when Allah loves a people He will test them, so whoever is pleased then for him is satisfaction, and whoever is angry then for him is wrath.

Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2396, Grade: Hasan

perhaps inshaallah on qiyamat sister irep when you see the huge reward you get for remaining patient through this you will wish it was even more severe
                        this world compared to the hereafter is like dipping a needle into the sea so forget the needle and seek the hereafter
                        also watch this, its a short lecture about jannah inshaallah it will help you feel better
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Q4gEvfJ9s
                        hope this helps sister
                        The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                        ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                          inshaallah these hadith will cheer you up

Suhaib reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

عَجَبًا لِأَمْرِ الْمُؤْمِنِ إِنَّ أَمْرَهُ كُلَّهُ خَيْرٌ وَلَيْسَ ذَاكَ لِأَحَدٍ إِلَّا لِلْمُؤْمِنِ إِنْ أَصَابَتْهُ سَرَّاءُ شَكَرَ فَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَهُ وَإِنْ أَصَابَتْهُ ضَرَّاءُ صَبَرَ فَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَهُ

Wondrous is the affair of the believer for there is good for him in every matter and this is not the case with anyone except the believer. If he is happy, then he thanks Allah and thus there is good for him, and if he is harmed, then he shows patience and thus there is good for him.

Source: Sahih Muslim 2999, Grade: Sahih

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

مَنْ يُرِدِ اللَّهُ بِهِ خَيْرًا يُصِبْ مِنْهُ

If Allah intends good for someone, then He afflicts him with trials.

Source: Sahih Bukhari 5321, Grade: Sahih

Mus’ad ibn Sa’eed reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

الْبَلَاءُ بِالْعَبْدِ حَتَّى يَتْرُكَهُ يَمْشِي عَلَى الْأَرْضِ مَا عَلَيْهِ خَطِيئَةٌ

The servant will continue to be tried until he is left walking upon the earth without any sin.

Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2398, Grade: Sahih
                          Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

إِذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِعَبْدِهِ الْخَيْرَ عَجَّلَ لَهُ الْعُقُوبَةَ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَإِذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِعَبْدِهِ الشَّرَّ أَمْسَكَ عَنْهُ بِذَنْبِهِ حَتَّى يُوَافِيَ بِهِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ

When Allah intends good for His servant, He hastens the punishment for him in this world, and when Allah intends evil for His servant, He withholds punishment for his sins until he appears on the Day of Resurrection.

In another narration, the Messenger of Allah said:

إِنَّ عِظَمَ الْجَزَاءِ مَعَ عِظَمِ الْبَلَاءِ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ إِذَا أَحَبَّ قَوْمًا ابْتَلَاهُمْ فَمَنْ رَضِيَ فَلَهُ الرِّضَا وَمَنْ سَخِطَ فَلَهُ السَّخَطُ

Verily, with greater rewards come greater trials. Verily, when Allah loves a people He will test them, so whoever is pleased then for him is satisfaction, and whoever is angry then for him is wrath.

Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2396, Grade: Hasan

perhaps inshaallah on qiyamat sister irep when you see the huge reward you get for remaining patient through this you will wish it was even more severe
                          this world compared to the hereafter is like dipping a needle into the sea so forget the needle and seek the hereafter
                          also watch this, its a short lecture about jannah inshaallah it will help you feel better
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Q4gEvfJ9s
                          hope this helps sister
                          :jkk: will watch the video when I have time in sha allah

i just don't know what's wrong with me, I feel like a bad Muslim...

and how can I be sad when Allah is my rabb

sometimes I feel like.. What's the point.

i am physically tired and emotionally drained. Sigh
                          Last edited by iRepIslam; 30-10-15, 08:02 AM.
                          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

:jkk: will watch the video when I have time in sha allah

i just don't know what's wrong with me, I feel like a bad Muslim...

and how can I be sad when Allah is my rabb

sometimes I feel like.. What's the point.

i am physically tired and emotionally drained. Sigh
                            go read quran it will pick you up
                            then think about how out of all the people in the dunya Allah has chosen you to be blessed with islam
                            there is millions of kuffar out there and im sure some are really nice people but Allah chose you to be blessed with islam
                            your not a muslim by accident irep but for a reason
                            The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                            ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                              Agreed. Sometimes we take things for granted without even realizing. Alhamdulillah for EVERYTHING.
                              Exactly! Alhamdulillah for absolutely everything.
                              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                              [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

This forums getting boring....

We need to spice things up.....

How about a pink background?

Comment

Working...
                                X