X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Meem. View Post
    :( condition of this umma...
    May Allah grant us all sakeena and beraka ameen.....
    Ameen

Comment

• What to do if you're locked outside your house? :(
      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
        What to do if you're locked outside your house? :(
        Call a locksmith

Comment

October is an expensive month
          They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Being misunderstood @ work :(

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
              What to do if you're locked outside your house? :(
              oh mayn this is proper annoying, this used to happen to me. then I finally got my own key (lol), what did u end up doing? my suggestions would have been, ring ur fam to see where they are, go to a relatives or a friends house.
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
              [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Meem. View Post
                :( condition of this umma...
                May Allah grant us all sakeena and beraka ameen.....
                Ameen
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

How can these small women do this job like that and not get stressed out like me?
                  How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by bintmydad View Post
                    I have a week off but still so much work to do and I'm in this cycle of laziness and I have already wasted my weekend away :( HELP
                    I am hereby banning you from UF sis lol jke
                    seriously dear, prioritise, insha ' allah. if I see you on uf a lot tomoz, dw I'll remind you/tell you off
                    lol with me telling you off and zoha virtually slapping you :) you'll be off here in no time
                    yay I finally found a purpose for the fist emoticon, lol
                    make a timetable dear sis, and stick to it, insha ' allah. study hard, and make us proud :)
                    can u pls repost me the IOU link :) jazakhallahu khairan, sis
                    I googled it, but just making sure, its the right site, insha ' allah.
                    Last edited by Creamcake; 27-10-15, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tigress777 View Post
                      I made a poor decision at the gym and ended up shattering my phone screen :(
                      oh mayn, the screen smashed?

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                        Hardest thing I've had to say

Excuse me while I go cry into a pillow
                        hey, you okay sis?

Comment

Originally posted by Zoha_R View Post
                          I remember I was looking at some abayas and I took one off the rack. It was a bat-wing kind of abaya, the loose ones. The guy selling them was like, "Hmm..you're young, that'll make you look like an old lady. How bout this?"
                          He held up an abaya that cinched at the waist and would show your shape. That made me sad.
                          I think the loose bat-wing abayas are pretty anyway.
                          this is annoying indeed. love the bat wing ones, their loose so not form fitting and look pretty cool too :) 'old lady' wonder at the person in the store... since the point is not to show one's shape, despite lots of abayas being designed in these ways nowadays.. speaking of that, I need to go abayah shopping, insha ' allah :)

Comment

Time management
                            "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Bad tummy ache, can't sleep :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                                Bad tummy ache, can't sleep :'(
                                Yeah I'm fine sis, in regards to the post up there ^^^

Awww I hope you feel better :(

Comment

Working...
                                X