• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Why has thou forsaken the poets corner.

Comment

Didn't wake up early. Man I'm knackered. [MENTION=88623]ibzy[/MENTION] it's makhrooh to not brush your teeth. Not haram.
      8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
      2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
      3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
      4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
      5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
      6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
      7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
      8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
        Didn't wake up early. Man I'm knackered. [MENTION=88623]ibzy[/MENTION] it's makhrooh to not brush your teeth. Not haram.
        Yeah I understand. It's just that my breath is kicking right now.
        They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
          Yeah I understand. It's just that my breath is kicking right now.
          I brush my teeth. But its upto you. I fast generally to control my nafs so it's become a habit and to avoid bad breath I take a brush and toothpaste in my bag and brush it in the gents.
          8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
          2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
          3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
          4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
          5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
          6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
          7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
          8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=58028].mirror.[/MENTION] Yeah I just watched a documentary about some boys in Pakistan. Was really upsetting. ):

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
              Thanks twin :D
              your welcome twinnie :D
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
              [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                your welcome twinnie :D
                :shock: Was just thinking ain't heard from u in a while twin
                And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

How fast life goes by... :(
                  "Let the days do as they please, and be optimistic when destiny decrees. Do not despair due to the events of the past, for the events of this world were not meant to last." - Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Hataw View Post
                    How fast life goes by... :(
                    ikr

Comment

bored :zzz:

Comment

I feel so bad.

Comment

I feel so bad.
                          why?

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                            why?
                            I was being rude to someone. Guilt has overwhelmed me.

Comment

I was being rude to someone. Guilt has overwhelmed me.
                              why'd u do that for ibzy

Comment

• I want food.

And wow look outside, it's so dark!!!!!!!!:(
                                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Working...
                                X