Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
    do you need an intervention to stop you watching intervention?
    :rotfl: pretty much!

Originally posted by ssh View Post
    I have a good plan. When you watch it insha Allah, eat something nasty every time, then you will not want to watch it as you will remember the nasty taste lulz
    I stopped watching it a few years ago because I'd get really sad after I would watch it. But I started it again, it's an interesting show. Loooool that's actually good advice

Comment

feel annoyed at myself for complaining about petty things, when peeps on here and in real life are going through much worse, but i need to rant or ill explode

feel like a massive failure, like i cant do anything right...........ive done nothing productive, dont have any real skills or talents and i just feel so lame and down, its so annoying

i have so many interests and things but i cant push forward, like theres a massive barrier stopping me...............my friends relatives are all progressing at full speed and I'm still there, just cant take it, peeps have a habit of sticking their beak in where its not wanted, taunting my mom, like she hasn't got enough on her plate man.............so sorry for rant just feel lame :(

Comment

You're a good soldier
        Choosing your battles
        Pick yourself up
        And dust yourself off
        Get back in the saddle

The pressure's on
        You feel it
        But you got it all ....

It's been stuck in my head ever since I heard it in the store. Must. Resist. #nottodaysatannottoday
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
          feel annoyed at myself for complaining about petty things, when peeps on here and in real life are going through much worse, but i need to rant or ill explode

feel like a massive failure, like i cant do anything right...........ive done nothing productive, dont have any real skills or talents and i just feel so lame and down, its so annoying

i have so many interests and things but i cant push forward, like theres a massive barrier stopping me...............my friends relatives are all progressing at full speed and I'm still there, just cant take it, peeps have a habit of sticking their beak in where its not wanted, taunting my mom, like she hasn't got enough on her plate man.............so sorry for rant just feel lame :(
          Sister, on appearance, people's lives can look perfect. But trust me we are all going through trials in some way.
          8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
          2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
          3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
          4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
          5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
          6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
          7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
          8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
            Sister, on appearance, people's lives can look perfect. But trust me we are all going through trials in some way.
            yeah true say brother...........i was mostly annoyed at myself for feeling this way because i know we all go through the same thing etc...........alhumdulillah i feel bit better and thanks

remember me in your duas insha'Allah

Comment

Times passing so fast that it's becoming annoying now.

However at least it's the weekend tomorrow... But time will pass fast meaning there's no point in looking forward to it.

Comment

When you call the pizza place after some successful family persuasion to find them closed

Think I will have my third muffin with custard

Fatty Fatty Boom Boom

لا تفكر كثيرا
                بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

My mom brought me home a couple of slices of cheese pizza and I can't eat it because we're gonna eat dinner sooooon

Mom y u do dis

Comment

Eat the pizza for dinner?
                    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                      Eat the pizza for dinner?
                      My mom is cooking dinner, so nope can't have the pizza for dinner.

Guess I'll have it for lunch tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                        My mom is cooking dinner, so nope can't have the pizza for dinner.

Guess I'll have it for lunch tomorrow
                        You can have it today I'm sure. Make room for it or munch it later later. Tomorrow may never come

لا تفكر كثيرا
                        بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Yeah.
                          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
                            You can have it today I'm sure. Make room for it or munch it later later. Tomorrow may never come
                            Guess so Click image for larger version

Name:	20140217-205126.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	10759680

Comment

My gums are hurting :( it's painful to eat
                              And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Eat soft food?

Comment

Working...
                                X