What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Well, here goes. Maybe I'll feel a bit better, when I've written it out.

I'm going to quit university, which means I've wasted 2 years of my life, have no real job prospects, and have ended up in 18 grand Riba, Astaghfirullah.

The counselling qualifications and Islamic course, run in my city, have both closed applications for this year, and don't reopen for another year. I'm not even sure I want to do anything related to counselling.

My driving instructor seems to have disappeared, after 2 years of lessons, look like I'll have to find a new instructor.

I lost my buss pass for the entire year, but as I'm going to quit university, I shouldn't have bought the pass, so early on anyway.

I don't know what I'm going to do anymore. Nothing really seems to be working out in my life.

Nope. Writing It out, made me feel even worse.

May Allah S.W.T guide all of us to the right path, and ease our difficulties.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

I'm going to quit university, which means I've wasted 2 years of my life, have no real job prospects, and have ended up in 18 grand Riba, Astaghfirullah.

The counselling qualifications and Islamic course, run in my city, have both closed applications for this year, and don't reopen for another year. I'm not even sure I want to do anything related to counselling.

My driving instructor seems to have disappeared, after 2 years of lessons, look like I'll have to find a new instructor.

I lost my buss pass for the entire year, but as I'm going to quit university, I shouldn't have bought the pass, so early on anyway.

I don't know what I'm going to do anymore. Nothing really seems to be working out in my life.

Don't forget istikhara and wait a bit and the path will appear clear or atleast a little. Why not just take the opportunity to relax and contemplate? :)

Completation is sunnah and a great part of Islam. Just relax and wait it out a bit.
      https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

I need fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooood and cofffeeee
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
          I need fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooood and cofffeeee
          Ask your kid to make you some.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

Totally different set of circumstances to you creamycakes but the same feelings of wt/heck am I going to do now.

Sajid told me the other day that things happen for a reason.

We just have to hold on to who we are and stay grateful to Allah swt for our life and trust Him to guide us

In sha Allah, I am making du'aa for you sis.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
              I'll make dua just before I go to bed :insha:

:)
              How'd it go?

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                Ask your kid to make you some.
                Oh YES, why didn't I think of that?

*casper, go make mommy a sandwich*
                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

How'd it go?
                  Went to bed lool

Going to sleep now.

Night

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                    Oh YES, why didn't I think of that?

*casper, go make mommy a sandwich*
                    Are you making fun of me.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by ssh View Post
                      Totally different set of circumstances to you creamycakes but the same feelings of wt/heck am I going to do now.

Sajid told me the other day that things happen for a reason.

We just have to hold on to who we are and stay grateful to Allah swt for our life and trust Him to guide us

In sha Allah, I am making du'aa for you sis.
                      yeah I know what you mean sister, and i'm here to talk, if you need me

yeah, what sajid said is so true,

Yeah, definitely sister. We have so many blessings, and Insha ' Allah what is to come, is better than what's gone

jazakhallahu khairan sister, I really appreciate it. Insha ' Allah, I am also making lots of Du'aa for you sis :there:
                      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Don't forget istikhara and wait a bit and the path will appear clear or atleast a little. Why not just take the opportunity to relax and contemplate? :)

Completation is sunnah and a great part of Islam. Just relax and wait it out a bit.
                        Jazakhallahu khairan little brother, you're definitely right.
                        Thanks for the advice, i'll definitely carry on istikhaara, and contemplate, insha ' allah.
                        I've noticed that you always try to advice and help people Kiro, and Subhanallah that's such a good trait. May Allah S.W.T bless you abundantly.

Comment

Intervention makes me sad

Why do I always watch this, I end up getting really sad =|

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post

do you need an intervention to stop you watching intervention?
                            The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                            ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post

I have a good plan. When you watch it insha Allah, eat something nasty every time, then you will not want to watch it as you will remember the nasty taste lulz

Comment

Originally posted by ssh View Post
                                I have a good plan. When you watch it insha Allah, eat something nasty every time, then you will not want to watch it as you will remember the nasty taste lulz
                                anyone else want to join in brightest hours intervention?
                                good start ssh hopefully she'll sit up and think about her habit
                                The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                                ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Working...
                                X