Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Constant Hope View Post
    Reminds me of the time mine went like that. Although tbh I had myself to probably blame for making it worse :/

Sometimes it's just a sprain but from now on, suggest you don't jog on the motorway where road works are conducted
    lol it was on a pavement

I'll stick to football from now on

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
      lol it was on a pavement

I'll stick to football from now on
      I air jog on the couch whilst playing Call of Duty. Much safer :rofl1:

Seriously though, think I should start again slowly and jog on mornings but just cba with the variable shifts I work. Just wanna relax. Although I probably need to imagine jogging as being that again
      I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Right I just cbb getting up tomorrow.

Just can't.

Not even playing football or anything :/

Just cbb with this week.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
          Right I just cbb getting up tomorrow.

Just can't.

Not even playing football or anything :/

Just cbb with this week.
          How about not going to sleep after Fajr?
          https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
            How about not going to sleep after Fajr?
            Nah can't do that lol :rotfl:

I have this strange habit of always sleeping after fajr.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
              Nah can't do that lol :rotfl:

I have this strange habit of always sleeping after fajr.
              Try making dua bro to achieve it :)
              https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
                So I decided to go for a late night jog....went running and ran straight into a pot hole and bent my leg and ankle and sprained it so painful now can't walk :(
                #ice
                #elevation
                #movie

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                  Try making dua bro to achieve it :)
                  I'll make dua just before I go to bed :insha:

:)

Comment

I just realized it has officially been a year since I first went to the masjid.October 19th, 2014

Gosh I can't believe I haven't been back. I remember how great that day was :(. I was really hoping a lot would change in a year! But I'm still a coward

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                      I just realized it has officially been a year since I first went to the masjid.October 19th, 2014

Gosh I can't believe I haven't been back. I remember how great that day was :(. I was really hoping a lot would change in a year! But I'm still a coward
                      you're not a coward brightest hour
                      bravery comes in many forms
                      subhannallah i watched this vid this morning inshaallah have a look at it and you'll feel better

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...otional-Speech

so what you struggle telling your family about islam, its not an easy one sister my parents flipped out (my mum literally thought id joined a cult and would cry a lot)
                      my point is yeah you may struggle with this but there are other good deeds you can be doing
                      study the deen as much as you can, this will help you get on your feet, i can link you some good lectures if you want
                      show as much kindness to your parents as possible (who cares they dont realise it is because you are muslim you only need Allah to know anyway)
                      even being nice to your dog can be considered a good deed if you have the correct intention
                      The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                      ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                        you're not a coward brightest hour
                        bravery comes in many forms
                        subhannallah i watched this vid this morning inshaallah have a look at it and you'll feel better

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...otional-Speech

so what you struggle telling your family about islam, its not an easy one sister my parents flipped out (my mum literally thought id joined a cult and would cry a lot)
                        my point is yeah you may struggle with this but there are other good deeds you can be doing
                        study the deen as much as you can, this will help you get on your feet, i can link you some good lectures if you want
                        show as much kindness to your parents as possible (who cares they dont realise it is because you are muslim you only need Allah to know anyway)
                        even being nice to your dog can be considered a good deed if you have the correct intention
                        I just really wanna go back, I felt so much peace at the masjid. Praying with other sisters, the feeling was great, my iman was so high. I was just hoping I would've gone back by now.

My mom when I told her said the same thing, she thought I was joining a cult. Cults keep you away from your family, Islam brings you closer to your family. I remember telling her that.

No worries, I'm studying and practicing and doing as much as I can. Although I can't wear hijab, or go to the masjid, or do other things I remember that I can at least pray and treat others kindly. Just trying to do everything I can right now to stay close to Allah swt.

:)

Oh and gonna watch the video right now! :jkk:

Comment

salam alaikum, Mujhe to sad aaj allah me bna diya h, vo mere project ki ranking top me la hi nhi rahe h. Umid karta hu jaldi h vo mere sune.
                          Pan Card Verification Online

Comment

:salams
                            Woes. Everyone has some form of woe, may Allah grant us with kha ir and increase our patience and faith. Ameen

Comment

• I apologise for my countless threads which may annoy you members.. Pretty sorry with IRep on top of the cake.
                              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

It's been over a year since my wisdom teeth started growing. My face has gotten soo swollen
                                Last edited by Salams2All; 20-10-15, 11:41 PM.

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Working...
                                X