Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    My internet went down, and the shoutbox went off,
    so I didn't get to say bye to all the lovely sisters in the chat that I was speaking too :(
    Where art thou my dearest sisters? lol
    Tis here sis!!

    Ps- you just brought back high school memories :D
    Last edited by Peony.; 18-10-15, 07:22 AM.
    All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
    And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
    And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
    And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”

    Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

    Comment


    • What made you sad today..

      Allah protect us all. I've just witnessed loads of Bengalis falling into this trap, but I'm sure it exists elsewhere like you lot have said.

      I just don't understand why people follow bits of Islam and then abandon some parts of it because it doesn't suit them. Islam means full submission..

      Sad world we live in.

      We need to stop this from happening..

      Sadly, no one will listen.

      All we can do is make dua. Maybe our kids in sha Allah, will abandon all these cultural 'norms' and adopt Islam properly if we raise them well, ameen thumma ameen
      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by علي بن عبد الله View Post
        Whattt !!!

        ameen
        Yep, its so common now. Hijabis which are covered yet naked, singing and dancing in front of men. Very disturbing indeed!

        May Allah swt guide them, Ameen.
        All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
        And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
        And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
        And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”

        Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by vildan View Post
          Yep, its so common now. Hijabis which are covered yet naked, singing and dancing in front of men. Very disturbing indeed!

          May Allah swt guide them, Ameen.


          Ameen
          “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by vildan View Post
            Tis here sis!!

            Ps- you just brought back high school memories :D
            Heyyy sister :)

            Awww really, :) that's good. Lol I always get emotional thinking about high school n sixth form, I really enjoyed it.
            Then after that, I had to start making my own decisions about where I'm headed next academically, and it all went badly wrong, lool.
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
            [al-An’aam 6:59]

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
              SubhanAllah it makes me so sad when I see/hear of bengalis moving far away from the deen on special occasions. It doesn't matter if someones getting married, or if it's segregated. You shouldn't be dancing in your hijab with Bollywood music, I am no one to judge but it's getting worse by the day. I'm embarrassed. May Allah protect us from such fitnah and strengthen our iman.
              Yeah, it's Muslims as a whole, sister, sadly.
              Ameen.
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
              [al-An’aam 6:59]

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Waiting for the video to load.
                https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

                Ephemeral reader

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  How much at most Islamic practice can we exercise that we won't be called extremist or radicalist???
                  How much at least Islamic practice can we exercise that we won't be called munafiqs or too lenient or Coca Cola muslims???
                  I am sad that I have not calculated it out and all my life I thought I were a calculative guy!!!
                  The asymptote graph that needed to be plotted........................................... .

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                    Heyyy sister :)

                    Awww really, :) that's good. Lol I always get emotional thinking about high school n sixth form, I really enjoyed it.
                    Then after that, I had to start making my own decisions about where I'm headed next academically, and it all went badly wrong, lool.
                    Sis why would you say that? I'm sure you did what was right for you, if not then dw too much, It happens to a lot of uni students Thats why the first years always jumping around from one course to another. I'm sure theres going to be good from yours, don't stress out too much. Perhaps this is part of Allah swt's plans. khair in shaa Allah.

                    What are you doing, if you don't mind me asking?
                    All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
                    And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
                    And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
                    And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”

                    Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Originally posted by I See You View Post


                      Ameen
                      how come your name changed?
                      The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                      ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        How much time has passed by since I turned 21 and feels like yesterday
                        I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

                        Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by vildan View Post
                          Sis why would you say that? I'm sure you did what was right for you, if not then dw too much, It happens to a lot of uni students Thats why the first years always jumping around from one course to another. I'm sure theres going to be good from yours, don't stress out too much. Perhaps this is part of Allah swt's plans. khair in shaa Allah.

                          What are you doing, if you don't mind me asking?
                          I just started my second year of uni sis, but i'm not really feeling it...
                          what are you doing sis :) Is it an Alimiyah course?
                          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                          [al-An’aam 6:59]

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                            I just started my second year of uni sis, but i'm not really feeling it...
                            what are you doing sis :) Is it an Alimiyah course?
                            Thats good, Alhamdulillah.

                            Yeh i'm doing my alimah course but i don't feel like its for me. Like its already stuff i kinda know if that makes sense. I wana go overseas and study with some ulema for a couple of years. I think that would be better for me. Khair, in shaa Allah.
                            All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
                            And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
                            And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
                            And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”

                            Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by vildan View Post
                              Thats good, Alhamdulillah.

                              Yeh i'm doing my alimah course but i don't feel like its for me. Like its already stuff i kinda know if that makes sense. I wana go overseas and study with some ulema for a couple of years. I think that would be better for me. Khair, in shaa Allah.
                              i don't feel like it's right for me...

                              Yeah that makes sense. i wanna do an Alimah course, it's good Masha ' Allah that you know most of it. And that sounds like a good idea, insha ' allah, you thinking of going anytime soon? And which country/ies you thinking of going to?
                              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                              [al-An’aam 6:59]

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                                i don't feel like it's right for me...

                                Yeah that makes sense. i wanna do an Alimah course, it's good Masha ' Allah that you know most of it. And that sounds like a good idea, insha ' allah, you thinking of going anytime soon? And which country/ies you thinking of going to?
                                Sis what course are you doing?

                                Yes, i want to go soon since i'm done with school now Alhamdulillah. I just have to finish my Quran before i can do anything, in shaa Allah.

                                I wanted to go to Yemen with my teachers but thats out of the plan. I also wanted to go Syria, (that was like my dream place) but thats also out of the plan, May Allah swt help them.

                                And now i don't have much choice since most muslim countries are in war, its really sad sis. In shaa Allah, i'm planning on either going to Egypt or Madinah although i'm not too sure if my parents will be keen on sending me to Egypt since its also a bit rocky.

                                May Allah swt save and give victory to our ummah, Ameen.
                                All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
                                And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
                                And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
                                And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”

                                Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X