X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
    Life.

So lost man. I need to find the right path for me and flipping stay on it. Tried of going nowhere. Feel restless and like I'm wasting my youth away. My birthday in like 1 month and 15 days, too. Oh noooo.
    Ooooh, I finally figured out what your av is. This whole time I thought it was a crab, LOL
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

missed opportunities..knowing something yet not doing it..it's the same old story though..
      sigpic

Comment

Bored again

I should just go to bed...

Comment

Last edited by Poster; 18-10-15, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Poster; 18-10-15, 03:00 AM.

Comment

My internet went down, and the shoutbox went off,
              so I didn't get to say bye to all the lovely sisters in the chat that I was speaking too :(
              Where art thou my dearest sisters? lol
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
              [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

My neighbors moved

No, I'm not sad about them leaving. I'm sad that their dog is gone! I liked when he would poke his head through the fence and I'd pet him, scratch his ears. He loved it. Now I won't see him anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
                  Hey hows it going man... What's the condition ? I heard signal 2 ?
                  “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

this thread!!
                    Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by علي بن عبد الله View Post
                      Hey hows it going man... What's the condition ? I heard signal 2 ?
                      Asalamu alaykum

Here in Manila there's really strong wind and rain but nothing too destructive that I can see. Over in the north they have it a lot worse with the signal being a 3/4 so Alhamdulilah it isn't too bad here.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
                        Asalamu alaykum

Here in Manila there's really strong wind and rain but nothing too destructive that I can see. Over in the north they have it a lot worse with the signal being a 3/4 so Alhamdulilah it isn't too bad here.
                        Hamdillah.
                        “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

• SubhanAllah it makes me so sad when I see/hear of bengalis moving far away from the deen on special occasions. It doesn't matter if someones getting married, or if it's segregated. You shouldn't be dancing in your hijab with Bollywood music, I am no one to judge but it's getting worse by the day. I'm embarrassed. May Allah protect us from such fitnah and strengthen our iman.
                          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                            SubhanAllah it makes me so sad when I see/hear of bengalis moving far away from the deen on special occasions. It doesn't matter if someones getting married, or if it's segregated. You shouldn't be dancing in your hijab with Bollywood music, I am no one to judge but it's getting worse by the day. I'm embarrassed. May Allah protect us from such fitnah and strengthen our iman.
                            It's not just Bengalis. Muslims in general.

Ameen.
                            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

SubhanAllah it makes me so sad when I see/hear of bengalis moving far away from the deen on special occasions. It doesn't matter if someones getting married, or if it's segregated. You shouldn't be dancing in your hijab with Bollywood music, I am no one to judge but it's getting worse by the day. I'm embarrassed. May Allah protect us from such fitnah and strengthen our iman.
                              Ameen sis.

It's not just the bengali's..most of this ummah is adopting the western culture, sadly.
                              All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
                              And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
                              And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
                              And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

You shouldn't be dancing in your hijab with Bollywood music
                                Whattt !!!

ameen

Comment

Working...
                                X