Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
    Posted a story on snap chat with my pic with a tag that said the following "Cba for tomorrow" - referring to work on Monday. Colleagues saw it, and I came late today, well, I was supposed to come in for 8:30 but I came in at 9 instead. They were just staring at me lol cuz I missed an important meeting. Oh well Lesson learnt. Won't be posting stories on snapchat any more.
    What's done is done.

Comment

When I read about the problems people have with marriage and relationships shared here on the forum

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
        I really don't know what's going on :/

I've been sneezing constantly for 1 hour now. My nose is stuffy and my eyes are watering up. I sneezed twice in the one sneeze... TWICE. I didn't even know that's possible :/

Please make dua.
        insha ' allah you get better. I don't know if you have a blocked nose, but if so, olbas is good. And i'm guessing u don't have a cough, lots of remedies for that.
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
        [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Just watched "body sponsors" .. It some how hurt me, confused me and made me dislike the thought of death and the way the kuffar handle it. Astaghfirullah

Sad times indeed!
          I love you, cherish you and worship you,
          Guide me on your path to your janna,
          Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Allahu musta'an. It's 5am and I have to be up soon. :crying2:

Comment

A few things. Don't want to share em though. Weird that I'd post but not share but I don't feel I can share more than just saying I'm feeling down.

:insha: Things sort for me and all others.
              I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

IMG-20151012-WA0013.jpg

Just another reminder of how blessed we truly are by being in a safe environment. Please at the very minimum, keep all those who are struggling, have lost loved ones and are in need of the very basic of amenities in your duaas inshaAllah. May Allah swt give them strength and sabr ameen.

while if his desires are stronger than his reason, he is like an animal.

- Ibn Al-Qayyim

وَاسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَاةِ

Comment

Innalilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

May Allah Swt destroy these filthy Khanazir . Poor baby
                  http://www.imemc.org/article/73371
                  Last edited by *sheba*; 13-10-15, 01:16 AM.
                  O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

I keep thinking about those going through injustices, whether in Muslim lands or in the western world (aboriginal issues, injustices against black people, etc), and I can't help but cry. I want to help, but I don't know how.. so I feel useless and I cry and I don't like that. Constantly crying makes me feel like I'm giving in to this mess and I don't want to feel like I've given up, but subhanAllah it's depressing. Alhamdulilah I know the help of Allah is near and that's the only thing thats keeping me from losing it all together.

Edit: you see things like that in the above post.. I can't even explain the way all of this has been making me feel.

Ibn Umar was asked, �Did the sahaba laugh?� He said, �Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.�

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                      Innalilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

May Allah Swt destroy these filthy Khanazir . Poor baby
                      http://www.imemc.org/article/73371
                      Oh sis I saw that, I can't stop thinking about it. My heart breaks for him :(. Ameen

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

:love:

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                        Oh sis I saw that, I can't stop thinking about it. My heart breaks for him :(. Ameen

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

:love:
                        Metoo :(

Allah will deal with them. They will get what they deserve.
                        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Uni Kebab is tastey but expensive.
                          https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Had a whole bar of dairy milk oreo and now I feel sick :/

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                              Had a whole bar of dairy milk oreo and now I feel sick :/
                              Check the expiry date
                              https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                                Check the expiry date
                                Binned it mate.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X