• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I feel so shy about getting back into prayers. Very weird

Comment

I really don't know what's going on :/

I've been sneezing constantly for 1 hour now. My nose is stuffy and my eyes are watering up. I sneezed twice in the one sneeze... TWICE. I didn't even know that's possible :/

Please make dua.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post

I've been sneezing constantly for 1 hour now. My nose is stuffy and my eyes are watering up. I sneezed twice in the one sneeze... TWICE. I didn't even know that's possible :/

Please make dua.
        sneezes are fun and enjoyable better than coughs

shafaakAllah

لا تفكر كثيرا
        بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
        The children need your prayers more than anyone else
        -------------------------------------------------------
        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
          sneezes are fun and enjoyable better than coughs

shafaakAllah
          Yeah I like sneezes as well. The fuzzy feeling you get in your nose lol :rotfl:

Feeling better now though alhamdulillah.

Comment

Please make dua.
            Oh dear that must be very irritating. You should go to the doctor, he will prescribe nose drops that you can take all year round to combat hayfever/blocknose symptoms.

May Allah swt give you ease, comfort and shifa. ameen.
            “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
              Oh dear that must be very irritating. You should go to the doctor, he will prescribe nose drops that you can take all year round to combat hayfever/blocknose symptoms.

May Allah swt give you ease, comfort and shifa. ameen.
              Ameen. If it gets any worse I'll make an appointment, for now I'm feeling a lot better alhamdulillah :)

Comment

Ameen. If it gets any worse I'll make an appointment, for now I'm feeling a lot better alhamdulillah :)
                Yes you should; I just thought of telling you about these drops it works as a preventative, will give much relief and can only get it by prescription. :)
                “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Comment

Yes you should; I just thought of telling you about these drops it works as a preventative, will give much relief and can only get it by prescription. :)
                  I have nose drops at home, But they don't work lol :rotfl: In fact imo they make it worse. I expect my nose to not be blocked instead I get the exact opposite haha :rotfl: Long term wise they're useful.

Comment

I have nose drops at home, But they don't work lol :rotfl: In fact imo they make it worse. I expect my nose to not be blocked instead I get the exact opposite haha :rotfl: Long term wise they're useful.
                    Then you probably have the wrong meds lol, thats why its not working.

Comment

Then you probably have the wrong meds lol, thats why its not working.
                      I knew it! These paki doctors just want my dollar dollar, they don't care about me!

Comment

I knew it! These paki doctors just want my dollar dollar, they don't care about me!
                        Haha, but you sound better already, somehow.

Comment

Haha, but you sound better already, somehow.
                          I am feeling really better alhamdulillah, But sadly in the morning I felt really ill.

If I wake up next morning and I feel ill again I'll probably go to my doctor.

Comment

I am feeling really better alhamdulillah, But sadly in the morning I felt really ill.

If I wake up next morning and I feel ill again I'll probably go to my doctor.
                            Mornings always you feel it the most..

Ok. Hoping you get a good prescription this time.

Comment

Posted a story on snap chat with my pic with a tag that said the following "Cba for tomorrow" - referring to work on Monday. Colleagues saw it, and I came late today, well, I was supposed to come in for 8:30 but I came in at 9 instead. They were just staring at me lol cuz I missed an important meeting. Oh well Lesson learnt. Won't be posting stories on snapchat any more.
                              They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

• I want a babbbyyyy (as a blessing)

Just watched too many cute videos :inlove:
                                Best Dhikr is :lailah:
                                :inlove:
                                (Hadith)

We have one JUST ONE book yet we don't give attention to it

Comment

Working...
                                X