Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
    Well, that's it, I screwed up my diet today. 3 chunky kit Kat bars, rice, 2 crisps, and a cookie.
    Good job! :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
      i was being sarcastic
      Well you failed.
      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Well you failed.
        Nah you did
        And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Nah you did
          Nah you did

Comment

Nah you did
            whatevs

Comment

whatevs
              Whatevs

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                awww, may Allah S.W.T reward you for your efforts my sis
                2 years I've been learning, my instructor, I haven't been able to get in contact with her for over a month, idk whasup..
                maybe I gotta swap. but mayn, 2 years i'm used to her n learning in that car. I just wanna have my test already... :(
                so funny we were on the motorway the other day n my mum was like to my dad, let her drive home, for practice. lol
                my dad was like, she can drive 24/7 when she's passed, but not yet. lol.
                I feel like i'm wasting time n money, wont even beable to get a car after, lol
                haha enough #drivingtalk , how u used to driving in ur car now btw sis?
                ameen thumma ameen, Allah grant you what is best, have sabr in sha Allah and make plenty of dua trust me :love: why don't you book it?

Thats how I felt too but don't worry it's a life skill and we are all different In regards to driving, some may find it easy, some may find it hard

driving is going good now alhamdulilah, make dua ..still have the p plate on loool

not sure when it's best to take off
                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

When you see them ask them to give you repeat prescriptions.

30 minutes?! :shock: hope that number's free
                  Yeah it's free lol

Actually it took an hour and a half and it said press 1 if it's taking too long, then someone will call you back when they can. They just called, so really it was a two and a half hour wait lol

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                    Yeah it's free lol

Actually it took an hour and a half and it said press 1 if it's taking too long, then someone will call you back when they can. They just called, so really it was a two and a half hour wait lol
                    Woah that takes the mick lol

Comment

Woah that takes the mick lol
                      And I may need to cancel it! My mom wanted me to make an appointment on a Monday so my dad can take me, but they didn't have any Mondays available this month. So I had to go with two weeks from now, at 10:30 a.m. She'll be home but I don't know if she'll wanna take me. I should've asked for a day in November

Comment

Yeah it's free lol

omg 2.5 hours, that is so annoying. good u had patience :)
                        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

And I may need to cancel it! My mom wanted me to make an appointment on a Monday so my dad can take me, but they didn't have any Mondays available this month. So I had to go with two weeks from now, at 10:30 a.m. She'll be home but I don't know if she'll wanna take me. I should've asked for a day in November
                          November's really far away isn't it? Ask her i'm sure it'll be fine

Comment

November's really far away isn't it? Ask her i'm sure it'll be fine
                            It's cutting it close since I need more medication, but I wouldn't run out until the 16th of November..so yeah. I'll see what she says just hopefully she doesn't get mad lol

I felt bad because I kept asking the guy for certain dates, and he's like nope we only have these two days in October. So I just went for the 23rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                              omg 2.5 hours, that is so annoying. good u had patience :)
                              Yeah I was going crazy listening to the music. Good thing there was the option for them to call me back so I didn't have to sit there and hold the phone. Made it easier lol

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                                ameen thumma ameen, Allah grant you what is best, have sabr in sha Allah and make plenty of dua trust me :love: why don't you book it?

Thats how I felt too but don't worry it's a life skill and we are all different In regards to driving, some may find it easy, some may find it hard

driving is going good now alhamdulilah, make dua ..still have the p plate on loool

not sure when it's best to take off
                                jazakhallahu khairan and Ameen
                                i'm not ready yet...not even done the last manoeuvre properly yet, and emergency stop plus been such a big gap. finding a decent instructor is hard too. wanna give up, but I cant just run away from everything in my life, when it gets hard :(
                                agreed, everyone finds it different, think more practical ppl learn quicker.
                                Masha ' allah that's good, insha ' allah i'll make du'aa
                                keep the p plate on for a while is my advice, as I feel peeps will be more lenient n understanding, if u accidently make a mistake etc.
                                I know u be cruising down those roads sis, at 70mph lol
                                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Working...
                                X