What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Aaaand I have to go to my doctor again for my pills.

Can't they make my refills go for a freaking year!? I'm not gonna keep seeing a doctor every three months. I hate going to that soul sucking place. It's funny cos they ask you if you're suicidal, and I wanna say 'well I am when I'm here!' -_-

Comment

I want to live somewhere quiet and remote filled with nature and animals. InshaAllah one day :/

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Why specsacers, why?
        They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
          Aaaand I have to go to my doctor again for my pills.

Can't they make my refills go for a freaking year!? I'm not gonna keep seeing a doctor every three months. I hate going to that soul sucking place. It's funny cos they ask you if you're suicidal, and I wanna say 'well I am when I'm here!' -_-
          Can you not get repeat prescriptions?
          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

• What made you sad today..

When you're forced to take on the role as the taxi driver in the family.. #takemebacktochildhood

In it for the ajr... But :( Manz got work to do, hmph.
            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Taken on so many things at the moment and it's starting to catch up with me

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                Can you not get repeat prescriptions?
                I can but apparently my doctor didn't do that for me

Maybe cause I was talking about going on a different medication, I don't know. I just screwed myself over.

I'm on the phone to schedule an appointment and I've been on hold for over 30 mins...bleeeh

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                  When you're forced to take on the role as the taxi driver in the family.. #takemebacktochildhood

In it for the ajr... But :( Manz got work to do, hmph.
                  awww, may Allah S.W.T reward you for your efforts my sis
                  2 years I've been learning, my instructor, I haven't been able to get in contact with her for over a month, idk whasup..
                  maybe I gotta swap. but mayn, 2 years i'm used to her n learning in that car. I just wanna have my test already... :(
                  so funny we were on the motorway the other day n my mum was like to my dad, let her drive home, for practice. lol
                  my dad was like, she can drive 24/7 when she's passed, but not yet. lol.
                  I feel like i'm wasting time n money, wont even beable to get a car after, lol
                  haha enough #drivingtalk , how u used to driving in ur car now btw sis?
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                  [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Well, that's it, I screwed up my diet today. 3 chunky kit Kat bars, rice, 2 crisps, and a cookie.

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                      I can but apparently my doctor didn't do that for me

Maybe cause I was talking about going on a different medication, I don't know. I just screwed myself over.

I'm on the phone to schedule an appointment and I've been on hold for over 30 mins...bleeeh
                      When you see them ask them to give you repeat prescriptions.

30 minutes?! :shock: hope that number's free

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                        Well, that's it, I screwed up my diet today. 3 chunky kit Kat bars, rice, 2 crisps, and a cookie.
                        2 whole crisps?! No way :shock:

Comment

2 whole crisps?! No way :shock:
                          Can't tell if you're being sarcastic

Comment

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic

Comment

You're confusing me now

Comment

You're confusing me now
                                i was being sarcastic

Comment

Working...
                                X