What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Good point, jazakhallahu khairan for the reminder
      Generally end up getting accidently sidetracked n talking excessively in these kinda threads, for some reason.
      Will try to avoid them from now, Insha ' allah.
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

I'm nervous to call the pharmacy tomorrow and to schedule a doctor's appointment :(

I hate talking on the phone

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
          I'm nervous to call the pharmacy tomorrow and to schedule a doctor's appointment :(

may Allah make things easy for you, can you get your mum or something to ring and schedule the appt?
          The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
          ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
            may Allah make things easy for you, can you get your mum or something to ring and schedule the appt?
            Thanks, I'll be okay. I just get a little nervous before these things. I have to call because I have my own health insurance, otherwise my dad would call for me. I feel pretty good about myself though when I call lol, like I'm proud I did it all by myself.

I just don't wanna go to my doctor's office. I hate that place, the doctor was nice but the people I have to deal with before my appointment are terrible. They make me nervous :/

Comment

Thanks, I'll be okay. I just get a little nervous before these things. I have to call because I have my own health insurance, otherwise my dad would call for me. I feel pretty good about myself though when I call lol, like I'm proud I did it all by myself.

I just don't wanna go to my doctor's office. I hate that place, the doctor was nice but the people I have to deal with before my appointment are terrible. They make me nervous :/
              i hate doctors

i try to avoid it unless it feels like im dying. alhamdulilah havent been to a gp for a couple of years alhamdulilah
              The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.

Comment

i hate doctors

i try to avoid it unless it feels like im dying. alhamdulilah havent been to a gp for a couple of years alhamdulilah
                Alhamdulillah that's good. May Allah swt keep you in good health.

I only have to go because I'm on medication and I need more refills. And she wants to see me to make sure I'm doing okay. Otherwise I'd rarely go too.

Comment

Alhamdulillah that's good. May Allah swt keep you in good health.

I only have to go because I'm on medication and I need more refills. And she wants to see me to make sure I'm doing okay. Otherwise I'd rarely go too.
                  may Allah make things easy for you and grant you cure
                  have you tried chamomile tea?
                  i had/have problems with stress and chamomile tea helps alhamdulilah

Comment

may Allah make things easy for you and grant you cure
                    have you tried chamomile tea?
                    i had/have problems with stress and chamomile tea helps alhamdulilah
                    I've heard of it but have never tried it. Not much of a tea fan lol

But if it helps with stress I'd be willing to try!

Comment

• Originally posted by brightesthour View Post

Insha ' Allah you feel better sis
                      I agree that talking on the phone is annoying,always find it awks with comparison to talking in real life n messaging.
                      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

I've heard of it but have never tried it. Not much of a tea fan lol

But if it helps with stress I'd be willing to try!
                        you should be able to find in the tea and coffee section of the supermarket
                        alhamdulilah it works wonders

Comment

you should be able to find in the tea and coffee section of the supermarket
                          alhamdulilah it works wonders
                          I'll look for it the next time I'm at the supermarket :insha:

Thanks for the recommendation!

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                            Insha ' Allah you feel better sis
                            I agree that talking on the phone is annoying,always find it awks with comparison to talking in real life n messaging.
                            For whatever reason I can't hear well on the phone, maybe it's because the other person mumbles, idk. But yeah, I just hate it. I wish we could make doctors appointments by texting haha

Comment

For whatever reason I can't hear well on the phone, maybe it's because the other person mumbles, idk. But yeah, I just hate it. I wish we could make doctors appointments by texting haha
                              That is so me, I'm not even kidding, I'm fine with home phones, but not mobiles, I always put on loudspeaker, but then it's so loud, but cant hear otherwise, so I totally get you. Lol atleast I hope we're not going deaf/
                              Agreed, it would make it easier, I think phone convos are awks Idk y, I prefer meeting ppl than a phone convo, by so much, idk what it is about talking on the phone, lol. I worked in a call centre for a year, so I have no excuse. lol.

Comment

never mind.............
                                Last edited by muslimah4life1; 08-10-15, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X