• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
    Urgh, freaking out.
    * Ok, breathe sheba, breathe. You will be fine*
    You'll be okay sis!

Comment

My tummy hurts. Blah

& I want to go to bed but I lay awake for like two hours before I fall asleep. I miss the nights when I'd pass out right when my head hits the pillow.

Comment

Urgh, freaking out.
        Why?

Don't worry in sha Allah it will be fine (whatever it is, Allah make it easy ameen).

Comment

I need music in my life as I need a pillow made of hedgehogs!
          وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
            lol I should study more. Otherwise it's gonna hit me come exam time.

I will start studying today.
            me too. My arabic studies will accelerate into advanced level after term. And I haven't done the work .
            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
              me too. My arabic studies will accelerate into advanced level after term. And I haven't done the work .
              When it comes to studying I am just lazy101 but Alhamdulillah when it comes to exams time I am fortunate101 by the mercy of Allah Alhamdulillah

Ah man right now I am so bored101 and also sleepy101. Someone help me.

Comment

Urgh, freaking out.
                insha ' allah you'll be okay sister.x
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

this is me, I feel like i'm falling behind already cant seem to motivate myself :(.. dw sister insha ' allah just keep up.
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                    this is me, I feel like i'm falling behind already cant seem to motivate myself :(.. dw sister insha ' allah just keep up.

hows uni btw?

Comment

hows uni btw?
                      okay I guess...kinda. hows college going sis? :) x

Comment

Every day is war lol
                        How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

I was t to be a better Muslim, but the only thing letting me back is desires.
                          Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

I hate this ummah shumma lumma mumma summa humma gumma forum.

Comment

My job makes me sad. Really wish I could get another one soon, can't be spending so much time in this temporary dunya on work.

Comment

Can't find a better doctor here in town. The ones I'm able to see have horrible reviews, so it looks like I'm stuck. Sucks...

Comment

Working...
                                X