Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
    Pah. Jokes on you m8, all I have is a rubbish phone which I wanted to give away anyway.

*proceeds to hand over phone then citizen arrests Umar and hands him over to Sajid*

I'm the hero UF deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    Lol :rotfl:

Comment

Depressed and confused when it comes to desire.

It makes women hate us, be cautious of us, yet at the same time you perfectly understand why, yet at the same time you don't like it, yet at the same time you don't want to sound like a crybaby, yet at the same time too many differences, etc etc etc..

I can honestly say this type of thinking is robbing me of any kind of happiness, of anything. I almost wish I were dead sometimes so I wouldn't think this way.

And I admit, I am just not man enough to accept this reality.

Depression and useless thinking on top of depression and thinking.
      Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

Originally posted by MoMo. View Post
        Two of my closest friends were killed in a drone strike last night. May Allah accept them and bless them with the high rooms of Al-Firdaws. Ameen
        They can track the radio waves from any phone. Many years ago i saw an article in the news papers that the UK intelligence agencies had developed somekind of technology that could use the radio waves from phones as a kind of radar..

So thats how i think they get to most of the fighters in Iraq/Syria/Afghanistan etc.

Its a hard struggle when one side has all the tech

Comment

Oh come on. Times passing too fast :/

Comment

War is every day

Feeling emotional about leaving the job

But I had to
            How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

[MENTION=90238]Talwaar[/MENTION] may Allah increase your income and grant you a good steady job

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                War is every day

Feeling emotional about leaving the job

But I had to
                Insha ' Allah your new job will be better, you made the right choice brother because you didn't like the old one much judging by your posts, change can be daunting, but what is to come will be better than what has gone, Insha ' Allah.
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                  Oh come on. Times passing too fast :/
                  Agreed. You should be studying for your alevels more brother, less of uf perhaps. Insha ' Allah.
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
                      Depressed and confused when it comes to desire.

It makes women hate us, be cautious of us, yet at the same time you perfectly understand why, yet at the same time you don't like it, yet at the same time you don't want to sound like a crybaby, yet at the same time too many differences, etc etc etc..

I can honestly say this type of thinking is robbing me of any kind of happiness, of anything. I almost wish I were dead sometimes so I wouldn't think this way.

And I admit, I am just not man enough to accept this reality.

Depression and useless thinking on top of depression and thinking.
                      I think I know how you feel.

Men and women work in mysterious way but really we are quite similar.

Don't slip into depression because that's the shaytan trap.
                      Keep yourself busy
                      "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                        Agreed. You should be studying for your alevels more brother, less of uf perhaps. Insha ' Allah.
                        lol I should study more. Otherwise it's gonna hit me come exam time.

I will start studying today.

Comment

lol I should study more. Otherwise it's gonna hit me come exam time.

I will start studying today.
                          Exactly brother, if you pace the work out, will be less stressful around exam time Insha ' Allah, reminder to myself aswell. make a timetable, keep organised

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                            Exactly brother, if you pace the work out, will be less stressful around exam time Insha ' Allah, reminder to myself aswell. make a timetable, keep organised
                            I keep promising myself that I'll make a timetable but I never do :/ Just do useless things. I'm not even playing football anymore so I'm really wasting time.

Insha'Allah I will make a time table and stick to it starting tomorrow lol.

Comment

I keep promising myself that I'll make a timetable but I never do :/ Just do useless things. I'm not even playing football anymore so I'm really wasting time.

Insha'Allah I will make a time table and stick to it starting tomorrow lol.
                              just do it tomorrow brother insha ' allah, when it comes to revision best to have a plan, otherwise one ends up doing everything no matter how useless it is, to avoid doing work/revision without realising. Insha ' Allah. Also to myself need to organise myself, keep up, and work hard this year insha ' allah.

Comment

Urgh, freaking out.
                                * Ok, breathe sheba, breathe. You will be fine*
                                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Working...
                                X