X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by blanchoir View Post
    I didn't get enough attention today :( Hoping I'll get some in this thread

i'm trying to pos rep you only coz i neg repped you 'accidently' but i have to spread the rep first.

you'll get some magic fairy dust (pos points) coming your way soon
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Anwar View Post
      Didn't get enough attention from who?
      thats what i was going to ask.
      Maybe he wanted a few 'dirtyy looks' from EDL supporters. Some people jusdt life dangerously innit
      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
        Maybe he wanted a few 'dirtyy looks' from EDL supporters. Some people jusdt life dangerously innit
        Lool I doubt that

Innit <----- is this the new cool slang nowerdays
        “Whoever Allah wishes good for, He inflicts him (with hardship).” [Bukhari]

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
          probably.
          La illaha ilallah

Comment

Turning 21 in 2 weeks :( alhamdulillah
            La illaha ilallah

Comment

Turning 21 in 2 weeks :( alhamdulillah
              june baby..i see

Why sad, you leave your teens, its a turning point. I wont call you a kid anymore. boyman is the new term
              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
              ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
              “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                june baby..i see

Why sad, you leave your teens, its a turning point. I wont call you a kid anymore. boyman is the new term
                you are 4 years older.. shut it fairy, granny.
                La illaha ilallah

Comment

you areyears older.. shut it fairy, granny.
                  Please show some respect, inshallah, thank you.
                  My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                  ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’

Comment

I'm a peacock, you guys need to let me fly....

stop calling me a child.
                    La illaha ilallah

Comment

you lot have grown up so fast, I swear last year you all were around 15
                      My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

your going on my ignore list ^
                        La illaha ilallah

Comment

As soon as I hit 25, I'm going to feel old.

Need to have many kids in quick succession. Just need help.
                          8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                          2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                          3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                          4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                          5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                          6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                          7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                          8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

As soon as I hit 25, and I'm not married.... foreveralone.gif
                            La illaha ilallah

Comment

your going on my ignore list ^
                              there is a spider on your face.
                              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

As soon as I hit 25, and I'm not married.... foreveralone.gif
                                Exactly bro. Pray for me. Got a few years left though but time runs quickly.
                                8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                                2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                                3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                                4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                                5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                                6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                                7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                                8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Working...
                                X