Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by Kiro View Post
    Consoles? Have you modded your Skyrim.


    I am sad that I haven't gotten repped.
    No I have not.

    When I had skyrim on my PC I had got the texture pack resolution mod which was cool.

    Might get skyrim online, But people are saying it's a waste so.

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
      No I have not.

      When I had skyrim on my PC I had got the texture pack resolution mod which was cool.

      Might get skyrim online, But people are saying it's a waste so.
      Skyrim online the mod? Or Elder Scrolls Online. I heard it's gotten a lot better actually and no subscription now.
      I am just a simple nomad.

      Ephemeral reader

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by Kiro View Post
        Skyrim online the mod? Or Elder Scrolls Online. I heard it's gotten a lot better actually and no subscription now.
        Elder scrolls online lol :rotfl: I keep saying skyrim cause I'm use to it lol :rotfl:

        Yeah the pvp in cyrodil looks cool, might get it depends.

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
          Elder scrolls online lol :rotfl: I keep saying skyrim cause I'm use to it lol :rotfl:

          Yeah the pvp in cyrodil looks cool, might get it depends.

          I had ESO actually. But they locked my account because I bought it from G2a No way am I buying full price on it on steam.
          I am just a simple nomad.

          Ephemeral reader

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
            Elder scrolls online lol :rotfl: I keep saying skyrim cause I'm use to it lol :rotfl:

            Yeah the pvp in cyrodil looks cool, might get it depends.
            Add me on steam. Captain Strawberry. lol
            I am just a simple nomad.

            Ephemeral reader

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by Kiro View Post
              I had ESO actually. But they locked my account because I bought it from G2a No way am I buying full price on it on steam.
              Well at least u never pirated the game lol :rotfl:

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                Add me on steam. Captain Strawberry. lol
                Captain Strawberry lol.

                Haven't got steam. Might get steam if I switch to PC gaming. My PC is terrible lol. Need to upgrade big time.

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                  Well at least u never pirated the game lol :rotfl:
                  Umar lol
                  I am just a simple nomad.

                  Ephemeral reader

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                    Umar lol
                    What lol?

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Back to work tomorrow after 4 days off :/
                      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        I think I'm gonna be sick.

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                          I think I'm gonna be sick.
                          Wahht ? Is it because of all the goat meat you ate?!

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                            I think I'm gonna be sick.
                            :there:

                            I will make dua. May Allah cure you.
                            I am just a simple nomad.

                            Ephemeral reader

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
                              Wahht ? Is it because of all the goat meat you ate?!
                              Lol no :rotfl:

                              Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                              :there:

                              I will make dua. May Allah cure you.
                              Please do.

                              My stomach hurts :/

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                ...
                                And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X