• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
    Today is the worst day
    Salams Ukhti.
    I just want you to know that, i feel you 100%. And although it seems that these bad days are never ending, trust me they are because Allah swt promised ease after hardship. I myself as well as every human is being tested with on a daily basis and of course it is not easy but thats the whole point. We did not come to this dunya to live in perfection, which means we will always be tested by Allah SWT (to determine our imaan) with trails and tribulations. Along with these trials and tribulations will come times that need our patience (all the time actually), and thats because Allah SWT wishes for us to elevate in our status and imaan. So take this as a blessing because if you have been given so much to handle lately or in general, then this is a clear sign from Allah swt that he loves you and wishes for you to do well. May Allah swt help you with all your worries, Ameen. If you wish to talk, feel free to messege me anytime.
    All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
    And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
    And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
    And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Reality
      “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
        Reality
        Reality is temporary just like the dunya is.
        All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
        And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
        And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
        And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

Wow aisha had like more than 100,000 posts with like 2 rep power and shes permenatly banned? : /

Comment

i dont think I'm ever going to get my punch man as theres no where to put it :(

and going to the gym is a big no no as I dont like to many peeps there and prefer to be alone..............seriously sad times, i really need one man
            Last edited by muslimah4life1; 25-09-15, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Got such an awful headache terrible day today

but i shouldn't complain there are people worse off but its more of a rant!

/Time to Switch off for Today/

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                Wow aisha had like more than 100,000 posts with like 2 rep power and shes permenatly banned? : /
                its okay im back

Comment

my head hurts
                  And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                    my head hurts
                    Insha ' Allah it will get better sister. Water, meds, and sleep. And Du'aas, Surah Fatiha, and not sure if there are others specifically, but any Surah's and prayers, Insha ' Allah.

And this Du'aa is for feeling pain in the body, so I believe this would apply too:
                    أَعُوذُ بِاللهِ وَقُدْرَتِهِ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا أَجِدُ وَأُحَاذِرُ (سبع مرات) -
                    ’a‛oodhu bial-laahi wa qudratih min shar-ri maa ajidu wa uḥaadhir
                    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                      Insha ' Allah it will get better sister. Water, meds, and sleep. And Du'aas, Surah Fatiha, and not sure if there are others specifically, but any Surah's and prayers, Insha ' Allah.

And this Du'aa is for feeling pain in the body, so I believe this would apply too:
                      أَعُوذُ بِاللهِ وَقُدْرَتِهِ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا أَجِدُ وَأُحَاذِرُ (سبع مرات) -
                      ’a‛oodhu bial-laahi wa qudratih min shar-ri maa ajidu wa uḥaadhir
                      :jkk: sis
                      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                        :jkk: sis
                        Waiyyakum sister.x
                        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

*sigh*

my heart feels burdened.

:(

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                            *sigh*

:(
                            I :love: you

Comment

I love you, too. could really use a trip your way rn.

btw, just saw your thread from last night, you okay now??
                              , im here anytime lovely, feel free to contact me, its never a bother. xxx

Comment

Me too, she's such a great sister mashAllah.

Hope your ok my kiwi sis :there:

Comment

Working...
                                X