What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

[MENTION=123813]~Umar~[/MENTION] cool thanks :)

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
      yeah i will let you know..............lol your sis sounds like a right character and that, she seems cool man masha'Allah bless :)
      lool she thought that didn't say it haha, it would probz be me that came out with that, actually i only speak English in real life lol. yo where u dissaperead from the Urdu thread.
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
        lool she thought that didn't say it haha, it would probz be me that came out with that, actually i only speak English in real life lol. yo where u dissaperead from the Urdu thread.
        lol i see cool..............hmmmm yeah i guess I've kinda vanished from there haven't i ...............the thing is on the urdu thread i get tempted to come out with some bollywood dialogues and that............cant help it, obviously i wont and songs and stuff............i know tauba loooool

hmmmm ill pop in now and then dont worry :)

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
          When they never relied on going to the shops.
          we always had shops, what are you talking about?
          "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
            we always had shops, what are you talking about?
            When they never relied on relying on.

Comment

lol i see cool..............hmmmm yeah i guess I've kinda vanished from there haven't i ...............the thing is on the urdu thread i get tempted to come out with some bollywood dialogues and that............cant help it, obviously i wont and songs and stuff............i know tauba loooool

hmmmm ill pop in now and then dont worry :)
              yeah u have n its dead now lol, OMG nowaaaay sis, that's so strange because everytime i'm on there i have the exact same temptation, i swear. i don't know why lool like the Bollywood songs, i know that's so wrong n random bt last time i was messaging u i was nearly gonna start that... at the end of the day though we're just saying em as words not singing em, like just a line or summat, when it fits in the sentence lol.

cool :)
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

yeah u have n its dead now lol, OMG nowaaaay sis, that's so strange because everytime i'm on there i have the exact same temptation, i swear. i don't know why lool like the Bollywood songs, i know that's so wrong n random bt last time i was messaging u i was nearly gonna start that... at the end of the day though we're just saying em as words not singing em, like just a line or summat, when it fits in the sentence lol.

cool :)

lol sis you make me laugh and i knew you'd be tempted to do the same thing, really dunno why but its so easy to come out with some dialogues man..............obviously we'll stop ourselves right?? looool

yeah cool :inlove:

Comment

lol sis you make me laugh and i knew you'd be tempted to do the same thing, really dunno why but its so easy to come out with some dialogues man..............obviously we'll stop ourselves right?? looool

yeah cool :inlove:
                  looool cant believe u had the same thoughts, omg i know right..erm...well....yeah we sure will stop ourselves;)
                  only one thing to say to this......kuch kuch hota hai loool.
                  come on the Urdu thread, you can start teaching me Urdu now haha

Comment

looool cant believe u had the same thoughts, omg i know right..erm...well....yeah we sure will stop ourselves;)
                    only one thing to say to this......kuch kuch hota hai loool.
                    come on the Urdu thread, you can start teaching me Urdu now haha
                    dude knew you couldn't stop yourself loooool but i suppose its one of those things right, kabhi khushi kabhi gham looooool

thats how its done ladies and gents :)

Comment

dude knew you couldn't stop yourself loooool but i suppose its one of those things right, kabhi khushi kabhi gham looooool

thats how its done ladies and gents :)
                      so true, loool, sometimes we're happy, sometimes sad.... we're just saaaying innit :)

Comment

so true, loool, sometimes we're happy, sometimes sad.... we're just saaaying innit :)
                        exactly were just saying ;)

Comment

I want to be able to listen to quran and pray salah in peace
                          It's the normal and simple things i miss, just how it used to be
                          شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
                          فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
                          وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
                          ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

exactly were just saying ;)
                            :D I quoted u in da Urdu thread sis, where u at. Lol you tranna hide from me and dat.. I don't think so mateyyy :spunch: looool

Comment

:D I quoted u in da Urdu thread sis, where u at. Lol you tranna hide from me and dat.. I don't think so mateyyy :spunch: looool
                              lol you joker I've already replied long back.............go on there and you'll see

and hey sis ill do the punching thank you very much loool

Comment

Hey sup sis..everything okay? x
                                No personal for uf. Please keep me n them in your dua
                                No Longer On UF

Comment

Working...
                                X