• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Futurealimah View Post
    Alhamdulillah thou tht marriage isn't the real purpose of life
    Did u just get married sis? Or did I just misread that message lol.x
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
      :/

Go and hunt for some animals.
      Just like they use to do it in the good old times.
      Not necessarily animals though...
      plenty of fresh fruit and veg out there
      #vegetarianism lol
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
        is everything okay?
        Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
        you sound more mad then sad...............whats up??
        Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
        Who annoyed you Sajid? I annoy them back on your behalf.
        I was suppose to be sleeping early today because im tired but now i'm landed with Clearing a Server of Viruses and Securing everything back up again GR!

Comment

i want a punch man thing but theres no place to put it really sad times man :(

Comment

Not necessarily animals though...
            plenty of fresh fruit and veg out there
            #vegetarianism lol
            You and your weird beliefs lol

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
              I was suppose to be sleeping early today because im tired but now i'm landed with Clearing a Server of Viruses and Securing everything back up again GR!
              If you're on about doing the above on ummah forum, then just forget it and give it a rest, seriously. You're always doing so much for UF. Jazakhallahu Khairan for that. And just go to sleep. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
                Srsly can't wait until morning?

Comment

A punch man is too risky. The cons outweigh the pros. You may hurt your fingers or accidentally cut your nails whilst using one of them.

I recommend a safer alternative. Perhaps a pillow?

Comment

Originally posted by ssh View Post
                    Srsly can't wait until morning?
                    Nah it cant sadly its like mission critical

Comment

You and your weird beliefs lol
                      Not weird :spunch:

Comment

A punch man is too risky. The cons outweigh the pros. You may hurt your fingers or accidentally cut your nails whilst using one of them.

I recommend a safer alternative. Perhaps a pillow?
                        you must be joking umar, you did not just say that..............man I'm so vexed................dude i have a nasty temper side to me and i need that punch man.............i already have boxing gloves but punching the walls doesnt do it for me no more :(

im so mad ARGHHH

Comment

a punch bag or a punch man?
                          maybe u can get a smaller alternative...lol I've heard its good to release frustration. i wanted one of those haha :)

Comment

a punch bag or a punch man?
                            maybe u can get a smaller alternative...lol I've heard its good to release frustration. i wanted one of those haha :)
                            nope sis no small version, i need a big size one, insha'Allah one day i will get it................i really need it!!!!

Comment

nope sis no small version, i need a big size one, insha'Allah one day i will get it................i really need it!!!!
                              Get a husband

Comment

awww okay, sis wasup u okay??

Comment

Working...
                                X