What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

my moods been messed up for days, been feeling so low and emotional, its so annoying i feel ok for a bit then something triggers it off and i feel upset and stuff...........its totally annoying man

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
      my moods been messed up for days, been feeling so low and emotional, its so annoying i feel ok for a bit then something triggers it off and i feel upset and stuff...........its totally annoying man
      Eat a snickers.

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
        Eat a snickers.
        thanks but that aint going to help trust me..............

Comment

[MENTION=127762]muslimah4life1[/MENTION]
          I cannot believe that someone offered snickers, given the situation..Lol
          This calls for a Ferero Rocher or Lindt Lindor at the very least right..

Seriously though sister, don't worry I think we all get a bit like that sometimes
          So Insha ' Allah it will get better, dw about it, we cant help it sometimes
          We're all here for you (massive virtual hug):there:
          Cheer up jaan. :D
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
            I cannot believe that someone offered snickers, given the situation..Lol
            This calls for a Ferero Rocher or Lindt Lindor at the very least right..

Seriously though sister, don't worry I think we all get a bit like that sometimes
            So Insha ' Allah it will get better, dw about it, we cant help it sometimes
            We're all here for you (massive virtual hug):there:
            Cheer up jaan. :D
            bless sis just reading your comments cheer me up, you make me laugh big time, loves you loads man lol

wow cool yum ferero richer yeah thats the good stuff...........yeah i know just going through an emotional bender and its really frustrating, i just feel so sad sometimes

and thanks for the hug right back at ya xxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
              bless sis just reading your comments cheer me up, you make me laugh big time, loves you loads man lol

wow cool yum ferero richer yeah thats the good stuff...........yeah i know just going through an emotional bender and its really frustrating, i just feel so sad sometimes

and thanks for the hug right back at ya xxxxxx
              I'm glad about that sis, and same with reading your comments, love you loads too sis:inlove: I'm going to eat some pizza now omg I'm starving loool
              Yeah exactly, I looove ferero Rocher, lol beats snickers hands down.
              Awww okay sister, just make Du'aa and try to cheer up, and also to an extent just roll with it aswell, If theres any specific causes try to identify them, just stay as upbeat as you can innit :) lol reading my appaling Urdu will probably depress u haha. Just remember that we all have Allah S.W.T, and then u got all of us :)

You are very welcome, and thanks for that teddy bear hug lol.xxxxxxx
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
              [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

• Being backbitten

Comment

Originally posted by Salaf us salih View Post
                  Being backbitten
                  But u should be happy , gaining hasanat :)
                  How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

hm...

sigh

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                      hm...

sigh
                      wats wrong chikadee? u should be happy

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
                        wats wrong chikadee? u should be happy
                        hormones I guess :/

Comment

hormones I guess :/
                          uh oh its that time aye *shudders* its the worst time

Comment

uh oh its that time aye *shudders* its the worst time
                            It was lol, but I dunno I just get sad randomly. Today hasn't been a very good day

Comment

It was lol, but I dunno I just get sad randomly. Today hasn't been a very good day
                              i hate those days, today for me to was very depressing for me. but listening to vocaloids always cheers me up lol

Comment

i hate those days, today for me to was very depressing for me. but listening to vocaloids always cheers me up lol
                                What's vocaloids?

I'm sorry :( :there: hope tomorrow is better for you :love:

Comment

Working...
                                X