What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Stupid marshmallows....... Had a few of them and now I feel like I'm gonna be sick all over the place.

Comment

A young girl on the bus said i look really sad :/
      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Flopped in my driving lesson

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
          aww...:there:

in sha Allah you will feel better next one!

Comment

Lota, where art thou
            They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Just reflect on what you may have done wrong in the lesson and try to learn from it for the next. Everyone makes mistakes even after you pass you're still learning so much...

Sabr :insha:
              ‎”Verily amongst the people are those who are keys to good ‎and locks to evil. And amongst the people are those who ‎are keys to evil and locks to good. So glad tidings for the ‎one whom Allah has placed the keys of good upon his hands and woe be to the one ‎whom Allah has placed the keys of evil at his disposal.” - Prophet Muhammad :saw:

Comment

I need sleep

Comment

Originally posted by ssh View Post
                  aww...:there:

in sha Allah you will feel better next one!
                  :jkk: I think it's cos the roads were slippery lol in my defence :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHS View Post
                    Just reflect on what you may have done wrong in the lesson and try to learn from it for the next. Everyone makes mistakes even after you pass you're still learning so much...

Sabr :insha:
                    :jkk: very true

Comment

Take the stairs one at a time then...
                      ermmm okay lol

Comment

lol so u gonna learn how to drive n leave me the only here who cant :(

Comment

WOW omg I love skidding!!!!

Get your driving instructor to teach you how to skid and then control the skid....mine did. It was such fun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
                            lol so u gonna learn how to drive n leave me the only here who cant :(
                            Lol dnt worry i ain't even on the main roads yet :rotfl:
                            I'm just learning cos i don't wanna take the bus anymore

Comment

WOW omg I love skidding!!!!

Get your driving instructor to teach you how to skid and then control the skid....mine did. It was such fun!!!
                              That'd be like learning to run before i can walk :rotfl:

Comment

Snakes.
                                "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Working...
                                X