What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

A fight with my bro, Alhamdulillah 3ala kulli 7aal.
    Abűd-Dardâ (radhiya Allâhu ´anh) said:
    The one who advises his brother in secret has beautified him and the one who advises his brother openly has uglified him.
    (al-Amr bil-Ma´rűf wan-Nahî ´an-il-Munkar, p. 39, by Imâm Abu Bakr al-Khallâl)
    instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
      This is the saddest i've been in a long while :(
      In sha Allah things will get better
      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
        whats made you sad sis?
        Originally posted by ~Sprinkles View Post
        Hope you're okay :there:
        Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
        In sha Allah things will get better
        :jkk: :(
        And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
          This is the saddest i've been in a long while :(
          Aww :there: don't be sad please

E E EDL funny?
          Clicky clicky for smile

Smiled yet? Please don't be sad dudey may Allah make you smile and happy and meet Him smiling ameen

لا تفكر كثيرا
          بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
          The children need your prayers more than anyone else
          -------------------------------------------------------
          www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
            My cat who pee'd on my bed I wanna sleep
            my baby decided she wanted to wee on my bed when i took her nappy off... yes she walked all the way to bed from the toilet to do it lol.
            O you who have believed, if you obey those who disbelieve, they will turn you back on your heels, and you will [then] become losers.

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
              Aww :there: don't be sad please

E E EDL funny?
              Clicky clicky for smile

Smiled yet? Please don't be sad dudey may Allah make you smile and happy and meet Him smiling ameen
              Ameen. :jkk: :love:
              And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Umm-Aaliyah View Post
                my baby decided she wanted to wee on my bed when i took her nappy off... yes she walked all the way to bed from the toilet to do it lol.
                Awhh, how cute. Beside the "pee" part ... lol ...I've been through that with my little brother, O_o ...Love babies!
                Abűd-Dardâ (radhiya Allâhu ´anh) said:
                The one who advises his brother in secret has beautified him and the one who advises his brother openly has uglified him.
                (al-Amr bil-Ma´rűf wan-Nahî ´an-il-Munkar, p. 39, by Imâm Abu Bakr al-Khallâl)
                instagram

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
                  This just made me sad...literally.

It's a picture of the navy of Netherlands, France, the United States, Italy, and the United Kingdom on their way to invade Afghanistan. The worst part is..they're cruising through ARABIAN territory (Oman)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._5_nations.jpg
                  After last week in Woolwich,I think you'll find that's a heart-warming picture for most of us here in the UK.

Comment

the sun will probably set before i can see it over the ocean.

but then, Rigby will never see it set again.
                    Last edited by Haggan; 27-05-13, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulls View Post
                      After last week in Woolwich,I think you'll find that's a heart-warming picture for most of us here in the UK.
                      It's okay, we've always known many of you were pleased with the massacres going on. It does not matter, you will kill people there, your economy will continue to suffer as a result, your streets less safe, and then finally a day will come when none of your troops will ever return alive from the countries they invade.

Let your heart be warmed by falsehood.
                      والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Originally posted by Mulls View Post
                        Did it also warm your cockles when another British soldier while drunk stabbed an innocent Afghan 10 yr old boy 2 years ago and murdered him??
                        Last edited by Fairy; 27-05-13, 01:13 AM.
                        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                        ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                        “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Realizing that some things never change.
                          My wife has as much to do with how good of a husband, a parent, and man that I am as I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Antoinne View Post
                            Realizing that some things never change.
                            Ditto
                            “Whoever Allah wishes good for, He inflicts him (with hardship).” [Bukhari]

Comment

I didn't get enough attention today :( Hoping I'll get some in this thread
                              La illaha ilallah

Comment

Originally posted by blanchoir View Post
                                I didn't get enough attention today :( Hoping I'll get some in this thread
                                Didn't get enough attention from who?
                                “Whoever Allah wishes good for, He inflicts him (with hardship).” [Bukhari]

Comment

Working...
                                X