Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
    Haha yeah ice cream :-)
    yea who needs women when youve got ice cream lool :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
      Wouldn't a man just drive his car when his upset lol.
      That's what I'd do.
      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
        yea who needs women when youve got ice cream lool :rotfl:
        :rotfl:

Depends on the ice cream... If it's cheap asda brand then no. If it's Ben and jerrys then yes.
        Last edited by ~Umar~; 19-09-15, 11:41 PM. Reason: Autocorrect

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
          That's what I'd do.
          On eid, you've probaby been at the same at the round about 30 times as you drive around town for 2 hours.
          https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
            :rotfl:

Depends on the ice cream... If it's cheap asda brand then no. If it's Ben and jerrys then yes.
            quality over quantity my lil bro lol

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
              quality over quantity my lil bro lol
              Don't give me that malarkey lol :rofl1:

Comment

I wish. My middle fringe. Was super straight.

And not slightly wavy.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

I wish. My middle fringe. Was super straight.

And not slightly wavy.
                  gel or wax will do the trick have u tried it? i dunno wat brands u got there :(

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
                    They somehow think i know all the answers, so that's why i didn't take part on the chat.
                    All you have to do is get married then we can have a shaykha representing the sistaz side... make it fair.

-_-

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
                      gel or wax will do the trick have u tried it? i dunno wat brands u got there :(
                      Thanks. :jkk:.

I have thought about it but forgot and want to try.

Than maybe my hair will be more like Kou Mabuchi. :D

Ephemeral reader

Comment

family being rude for no reason. which is just like how every1 else treats me.

honestly don't know why im still happy despite living like this. Alhamdulilah.
                        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                          family being rude for no reason. which is just like how every1 else treats me.

honestly don't know why im still happy despite living like this. Alhamdulilah.
                          Maybe it's because of the remembrance of Allah.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Thanks. :jkk:.

I have thought about it but forgot and want to try.

Than maybe my hair will be more like Kou Mabuchi. :D
                            dont forget to wet ur hair before u put it on.

Comment

Maybe it's because of the remembrance of Allah.
                              yeah Allah alhamdulilah is one of the few reasons i was up in the morning with a good attitude. But what do u mean
                              وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

This didn't make me sad but there was a weirdo sitting on my neighbor's grass. Some white guy with like face paint on, my mom and I didn't see him when we were pulling into the garage but once we backed in we saw him. Prolly say 'oh my god' 50 times in a row. He looked scary. We called her and she turned on her sprinklers and he left.

I think he's on drugs

Comment

Working...
                                X