:inlove:
    (Hadith)

We have one JUST ONE book yet we don't give attention to it

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Futurealimah View Post
      When ur unsure what u want to do next in future
      Become an Aalimah?
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Futurealimah View Post
        When ur unsure what u want to do next in future
        same here sis. your username indicates you got it planned it though Masha ' Allah, so whatsup sis?
        I was looking for Aalimah courses but there are none in my cities or neighbouring cities :(
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Back pains. Ow :(
          Last edited by *sheba*; 19-09-15, 07:18 AM.
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

wasted my whole day on here :(, i'm out
            And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
              same here sis. your username indicates you got it planned it though Masha ' Allah, so whatsup sis?
              I was looking for Aalimah courses but there are none in my cities or neighbouring cities :(
              Your cities how many cities do you own?

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                Your cities how many cities do you own?
                looooooooooool

Comment

This protein shake is disgusting. I think I'm gonna puke. It's making me gag.
                  They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

I'm so genuinely upset. Been so loyal to ummah forum for 8 years and now things are going downhill because of a new addition which was born yesterday. Not expecting things to change for me but not the quiz, why must our quiz be affected so much? I've been playing the quiz for ages and today we must use the box which i don't like. I'm not resisting change, some change is good, but i dunno, not the quiz. It's like i'm being forced to part from this place even though it's my only place. Or maybe everything happens for a greater reason, like uncle umar once said (rahimahullah), that sometimes Allah prepares us for stuff that we don't know of. Like Allah will put us in circumstances for a purpose we have not come to know of yet.

But this is not cool. No i'm not stropping, it's a sad reality. Not exaggerating either. Actually upset about this and am internalising it and accepting the fact that me and ummah aren't working as well anymore.

لا تفكر كثيرا
                    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
                      I'm so genuinely upset. Been so loyal to ummah forum for 8 years and now things are going downhill because of a new addition which was born yesterday. Not expecting things to change for me but not the quiz, why must our quiz be affected so much? I've been playing the quiz for ages and today we must use the box which i don't like. I'm not resisting change, some change is good, but i dunno, not the quiz. It's like i'm being forced to part from this place even though it's my only place. Or maybe everything happens for a greater reason, like uncle umar once said (rahimahullah), that sometimes Allah prepares us for stuff that we don't know of. Like Allah will put us in circumstances for a purpose we have not come to know of yet.

But this is not cool. No i'm not stropping, it's a sad reality. Not exaggerating either. Actually upset about this and am internalising it and accepting the fact that me and ummah aren't working as well anymore.
                      Don't really affect me cos people say i'm not allowed to join anyway.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
                        Don't really affect me cos people say i'm not allowed to join anyway.
                        Why is that?

Comment

Ur post is being read out
                          [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                          [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Are you muna? The one who plays on Skype ??

Comment

feeling emotional...

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                                Why is that?
                                discrimination, they think he will probably get all the questions right in comparison to the average user (this is not intended to be offensive btw)
                                Originally posted by zantz View Post
                                Ur post is being read out
                                well i didnt ask him to read it out nor did i message him it
                                Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                                Are you muna? The one who plays on Skype ??
                                who is that? you might have mistaken me for someone else and there are plenty of sisters who play on skype regularly.

لا تفكر كثيرا
                                بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                                www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                                X