Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Nothing is based on merit or accomplishment

Just a dirty rotten country full of unclean, vile "people" who are heads of posts that they don't even deserve ... you can be a filthy zani who drinks alcohol (these are actually preferred traits in this filthy country) and get more than what you will ever deserve while the Muslim who is honest, upright, hard working, smart, who will be stuck in the middle of no where.

They tell you to work hard and you should get what you deserve, but none of that has been shown to be true
    Last edited by Talwaar; 17-09-15, 11:15 AM.
    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post

Just a dirty rotten country full of unclean, vile "people" who are heads of posts that they don't even deserve ... you can be a filthy zani who drinks alcohol (these are actually preferred traits in this filthy country) and get more than what you will ever deserve while the Muslim who is honest, upright, hard working, smart, who will be stuck in the middle of no where.

They tell you to work hard and you should get what you deserve, but none of that has been shown to be true
      Abu Hurrayrah: The Prophet [may the peace and salutations of Allah be upon him] said: “The worldly life is the prison of the believer and the Paradise of the disbeliever”
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

I failed one module of uni and now cannot go back or repeat my year, i feel really disappointed in myself

Comment

Originally posted by QuietYetHappy View Post
          I failed one module of uni and now cannot go back or repeat my year, i feel really disappointed in myself
          :salams

Don't be disappointed. Maybe Allah swt is testing you with this. Be patient, don't give in and realize there's always light at the end of a tunnel.

Comment

got a bad headache

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post

its true and i hate it so much. u see these people literally everywhere here..

inshallah it will be okay talwaar it has to happen.

Comment

I feel sort of :(, uncomfortable now. Now I wish that marriage thread I made gets deleted.
                https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                  I feel sort of :(, uncomfortable now. Now I wish that marriage thread I made gets deleted.
                  Don't be sad.

May Allah swt relieve all your anxiety, sorrows and worries and may He alter them into joy and happiness insha'Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                    Don't be sad.

May Allah swt relieve all your anxiety, sorrows and worries and may He alter them into joy and happiness insha'Allah.
                    :)

Thanks for the effort.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

U made a marriage threead? loool

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
                        U made a marriage threead? loool
                        Yeah fam. What have you been doing these couple of hours.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Yeah fam. What have you been doing these couple of hours.
                          sleeping i just woke up.
                          Last edited by *aisha*; 17-09-15, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
                            sleeping i just woke up. do u listen to vocaloids? im listening to that right now
                            What is that. Is it halal. Explain. :p

Ephemeral reader

Comment

What is that. Is it halal. Explain. :p
                              oh crap i almost forgot its naruto day yay bee filler
                              Last edited by *aisha*; 17-09-15, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Bloody hell
                                They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Working...
                                X