X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
    The new iOS update is terrible.
    we have an update? wats wrong with it?? it says it gives us an hour of more battery life

my neighbors are fighting again :( n they were doing so good together these last days

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
      we have an update? wats wrong with it?? it says it gives us an hour of more battery life

my neighbors are fighting again :( n they were doing so good together these last days
      The new keyboard font layout thing is just annoying lol and whe you double tap home they have a new screen which is just terrible lol.

Comment

The new keyboard font layout thing is just annoying lol and whe you double tap home they have a new screen which is just terrible lol.
        dam they changed everything ugh i aint gonna like this at all

Comment

Buy them a happy meal from McDonald's. Inshallah it will make them happy :)

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post

Comment

Are you sure...

Comment

Why don't we have a virtual reality like Sword Art Online? :(
                https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Are you sure...
                  he dont kno wat his talking about...

Comment

he dont kno wat his talking about...
                    Kkkkkk

Comment

Kkkkkk
                      uh oh

Comment

I just discovered I have been confusing two people on this forum...... :( I need to restore lost face as al-faqeer would say.....
                        Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                          haha like 2 hours but I just went to sleep for another 1/2 hours lol, better get on with stuff now
                          yeahh insha ' allah sleeping at a normal time today for real
                          lool If u c me posting real late, tell me creamy logout! haha :)
                          what time is it over there atm?x
                          If I see you posting late again, I'll automatically neg rep you, because I gave you far too many chances and warnings!

Sorry Creamcake, it was like in middle of the night and I was fast asleep when you quoted me, lol, so couldn't reply!

Comment

Faggots get married before I can get a real job

This whole country is garbage

You can work hard and do everything right and still not get anything out of it
                            How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

↑How about posting something that shows you are thankful to Allah for once? -.-
                              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by **Sister** View Post
                                If I see you posting late again, I'll automatically neg rep you, because I gave you far too many chances and warnings!

Sorry Creamcake, it was like in middle of the night and I was fast asleep when you quoted me, lol, so couldn't reply!
                                really a neg rep this is getting serious lol, ermmm its not late here....at all haha ur getting all strict n serious
                                hey did u know with little rep power its hard to neg rep, someone told me but pretty please don't test it on me lool
                                its cool sis haha don't apologise lol, its normal to sleep at night :) some of us weirdos cough cough aren't though.x
                                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Working...
                                X