Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
    Incidentally i deleted my group presentation that is due tomorrow. Sad!!
    Ohno sis.. what are you gonna do? I've done that before with an essay! Don't worry Insha ' Allah it can be sorted somehow. Any ideas?x
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

• I can't make threads because I post so many but they are better than all these politics posts

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
        Hey I know exactly what u mean, and you know what I actually prefer being sad over something rather than nothing if that makes sense, because easier to get over. Whereas if it's nothing and just that feeling, its kinda worse if u know what I mean. So I totally get you sis, like when u don't know why your feeling like that. Yeah exactly, the little triggers.

And I know what u mean when talking and laughing n feel like that, that empty feeling is pretty intense.

Yeah now its outta ur system :) ur welcome, but don't thank me for that sis. And Insha ' Allah you'll feel better. xx
        yeah thanks sis and yeh you totally understand thats so cool looool..........really I'm in a weird mood, ignore me lol

insha'Allah :) xxxxxx

Comment

• Sister eve make a nice new thread because your threads are full of noor MashAllah!

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
            yeah thanks sis and yeh you totally understand thats so cool looool..........really I'm in a weird mood, ignore me lol

insha'Allah :) xxxxxx
            Ur welcome, haha lol you paagal bachi :) kidding.
            Insha ' Allah. Lol lights already off in my room haha, typing in the dark on my laptop. I actually prefer the dark to the light though lol.xxxxxx
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

you mean the forum akhie?? no its maybe you post too many threads in one go, if you were blocked or deleted you wouldnt be ably to post i think...........ask a mod if your not too sure, as your new you dont know all the rules
              Sister hold on and never be sad.
              Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
              Ohno sis.. what are you gonna do? I've done that before with an essay! Don't worry Insha ' Allah it can be sorted somehow. Any ideas?x
              My teacher has the uncomplete presentation, alhamdulilah she printed it out in class today. I was supposed to just complete it today. I did wrote some notes out and insha'Allah we will just read that tomorrow. Lol
              Thanks for.caring sweet cake
              Ya Allah,
              Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
              "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

What are you talking about? What happened?
                thanks sis insha'Allah ill try my best :)

Comment

Sister hold on and never be sad.

My teacher has the uncomplete presentation, alhamdulilah she printed it out in class today. I was supposed to just complete it today. I did wrote some notes out and insha'Allah we will just read that tomorrow. Lol
                  Thanks for.caring sweet cake
                  That seems fine then sis. Your very welcome :) x

Comment

Incidentally i deleted my group presentation that is due tomorrow. Sad!!
                    :crying2:

Comment

thanks sis insha'Allah ill try my best :)
                      What do you mean ? She asked that to muslimakhi93 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                        What do you mean ? She asked that to muslimakhi93 lol.
                        i know couldn't rep her so just found one of her posts and replied to it looool...........

Comment

How do you know its on point. Have you got any quantative data to support your claim. Have you surveyed people that have witnessed your driving. Obviously if you evaluate your own driving skills you will come to a bias conclusion. The validity of your claim is very low.
                          Yes and yes. Both have been positive. Now what?
                          They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

i know couldn't rep her so just found one of her posts and replied to it looool...........
                            Rep me then try repping her. See if it works then.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim_Akhi93 View Post
                              Sister eve make a nice new thread because your threads are full of noor MashAllah!
                              please stop being creepy

Comment

The new iOS update is terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X