Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by Strive View Post
    Your own driving makes you sick?
    Woman, are you mad? My driving is on point. Is this cab driver that's making me sick
    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Originally posted by ibzy View Post
      Woman, are you mad? My driving is on point. Is this cab driver that's making me sick
      Yeah sure, that's why you're taking a cab
      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by Strive View Post
        Yeah sure, that's why you're taking a cab
        I'm taking a cab for a completely different reason mate
        They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by ibzy View Post
          I'm taking a cab for a completely different reason mate
          Ignore me i'm deliberately being annoying
          Last edited by Strive; 16-09-15, 06:21 PM.
          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            I'm feeling kind of blue today but I'm trying to laugh it off and be silly.............not working very well at all :(.................

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
              I'm feeling kind of blue today but I'm trying to laugh it off and be silly.............not working very well at all :(.................
              Hey sis, wasup...you okay?
              Rant it off if you need to do that.
              It's okay we all feel like that at times dear.
              Just keep trying to be silly and laugh it off...it half works sometimes right..
              x
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
              [al-An’aam 6:59]

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                Hey sis, wasup...you okay?
                Rant it off if you need to do that.
                It's okay we all feel like that at times dear.
                Just keep trying to be silly and laugh it off...it half works sometimes right..
                x
                hey dude its nothing in particular its just that sad feeling, dunno why its really annoying...........you know when lil things trigger it off, its just like that when you think about your life in general and you know stuff like that

                yeah ill carry on being sill and laugh but it feels empty at times :(

                never mind its all good, i know i just need to get it out my system.................thanks sis xx

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                  Woman, are you mad? My driving is on point. Is this cab driver that's making me sick
                  How do you know its on point. Have you got any quantative data to support your claim. Have you surveyed people that have witnessed your driving. Obviously if you evaluate your own driving skills you will come to a bias conclusion. The validity of your claim is very low.
                  Ya Allah,
                  Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                  "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

                  Comment


                  • What made me sad today is they finally blocked me and deleted me I think... :(

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Originally posted by Muslim_Akhi93 View Post
                      What made me sad today is they finally blocked me and deleted me I think... :(
                      you mean the forum akhie?? no its maybe you post too many threads in one go, if you were blocked or deleted you wouldnt be ably to post i think...........ask a mod if your not too sure, as your new you dont know all the rules

                      Comment


                      • I don't care I am a very grumpy kid I usually get what I want Alhamdulilah

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Incidentally i deleted my group presentation that is due tomorrow. Sad!!
                          Ya Allah,
                          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                            hey dude its nothing in particular its just that sad feeling, dunno why its really annoying...........you know when lil things trigger it off, its just like that when you think about your life in general and you know stuff like that

                            yeah ill carry on being sill and laugh but it feels empty at times :(

                            never mind its all good, i know i just need to get it out my system.................thanks sis xx
                            Hey I know exactly what u mean, and you know what I actually prefer being sad over something rather than nothing if that makes sense, because easier to get over. Whereas if it's nothing and just that feeling, its kinda worse if u know what I mean. So I totally get you sis, like when u don't know why your feeling like that. Yeah exactly, the little triggers.

                            And I know what u mean when talking and laughing n feel like that, that empty feeling is pretty intense.

                            Yeah now its outta ur system :) ur welcome, but don't thank me for that sis. And Insha ' Allah you'll feel better. xx
                            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                            [al-An’aam 6:59]

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by Muslim_Akhi93 View Post
                              I don't care I am a very grumpy kid I usually get what I want Alhamdulilah
                              What are you talking about? What happened?
                              Ya Allah,
                              Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                              "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by Muslim_Akhi93 View Post
                                I don't care I am a very grumpy kid I usually get what I want Alhamdulilah
                                let it out brother, its good to rant sometimes, dont hold it in

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X