Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]79465[/ATTACH]
        recked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon.
          Last edited by iRepIslam; 15-09-15, 08:03 AM.
          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

I didn't sleep for the whole day. lol
            I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

:lahawla: inlilahi win elayhi rajeoon

Comment

People on this forum...

Not all, majority are great alhamdulilah, but there's quite a few who have made me extremely sad and upset.

SubhaAllah, I really don't know why some people think it's absolutely ok to be so rude, not apologize and ignore others, then carry out as if everything is normal.

Just thinking about what some of the members on here did and said to me is enough to get me into tears.

Comment

Originally posted by **Sister** View Post
                  People on this forum...

Not all, majority are great alhamdulilah, but there's quite a few who have made me extremely sad and upset.

SubhaAllah, I really don't know why some people think it's absolutely ok to be so rude, not apologize and ignore others, then carry out as if everything is normal.

Just thinking about what some of the members on here did and said to me is enough to get me into tears.
                  Hey sis don't be upset and sad! Its just a forum at the end of the day yeah, Peeps say all sorts, trust me
                  Half the time they don't mean it/are joking/ not in good moods themselves, and are going through issues and all
                  Don't get into tears over this, your sounding like me now sis! Lol.
                  Smile and cheer up
                  (virtual hug)
                  Haha who are these ppl?! I will totally knock them out for you sis. Looooooool. Joke :)
                  Just ignore those peeps, seriously don't get angry or retort back, just be cool and calm for real. No biggie. Its randomers. Doesn't matter what they think. So yo, cheer up :) otherwise... I'll send those spiders to attack you! Deal sis? x
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                  [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                    Hey sis don't be upset and sad! Its just a forum at the end of the day yeah, Peeps say all sorts, trust me
                    Half the time they don't mean it/are joking/ not in good moods themselves, and are going through issues and all
                    Smile and cheer up
                    (virtual hug)
                    Haha who are these ppl?! I will totally knock them out for you sis. Looooooool. Joke :)
                    Just ignore those peeps, seriously don't get angry or retort back, just be cool and calm for real. No biggie. Its randomers. Doesn't matter what they think. So yo, cheer up :) otherwise... I'll send those spiders to attack you! Deal sis? x
                    JazakAllahu Kheiran Creamcake for your kind words, I appreciate it.

However, easier said than done. It's hard to not cry and pretend everything is all good.

What some of the members did was unfortunately deliberate and they were well aware of their actions.

I won't bother even mentioning who they are, I think they know themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by **Sister** View Post
                      Smile and cheer up
                      (virtual hug)
                      JazakAllahu Kheiran Creamcake for your kind words, I appreciate it.

However, easier said than done. It's hard to not cry and pretend everything is all good.

What some of the members did was unfortunately deliberate and they were well aware of their actions.

I won't bother even mentioning who they are, I think they know themselves.
                      Waiyyakum sister,
                      just ignore it sis :)
                      im tired..humans cant survive on 2 hours sleep :(
                      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Waiyyakum sister,
                        just ignore it sis :)
                        im tired..humans cant survive on 2 hours sleep :(
                        Again?!

You haven't slept at all?

You must be soo sleep deprived!!!

Comment

Reading about these Palestinians and how disgraceful they are
                          How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by **Sister** View Post
                            Again?!

You haven't slept at all?

You must be soo sleep deprived!!!
                            haha like 2 hours but I just went to sleep for another 1/2 hours lol, better get on with stuff now
                            yeahh insha ' allah sleeping at a normal time today for real
                            lool If u c me posting real late, tell me creamy logout! haha :)
                            what time is it over there atm?x

Comment

This guys driving is making me sick. I think I'm gonna puke
                              They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                                This guys driving is making me sick. I think I'm gonna puke
                                Your own driving makes you sick?
                                And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Working...
                                X