Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Humaira Hakim View Post
    A relative of mine who was 8 years old just die yesterday, just an hour before his death he was complaining about his stomach hurting.. Inaa lillah wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.
    Omg :( Inna lillaahi wa inna illayhi ra ji'oon

Death can come at any age. My brother's non-Muslim friend died in a car crash today.
    إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Ami View Post
      Martial arts first!

Then marriage arts....:)
      Haha well spotted

My spellchecker has only one thing on its mind
      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Honestly, with this delightful weather, it is easy to forget that life includes sadness, as well as happiness.
        I have no real problem with alternative theories, being postulated.

It is the preference for a reliance on alternative reality that worries me.

Comment

Originally posted by Humaira Hakim View Post
          A relative of mine who was 8 years old just die yesterday, just an hour before his death he was complaining about his stomach hurting.. Inaa lillah wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.
          Innaa lillaah, wa innaa ilaihi raaji`oon.

Was the cause determined? May Allah grant his family patience.

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
          May he have the most blessed place in jannah.

So sad for the parents, may Allah ease their grief and reward them for their sabr
          Ameen.
          والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Haha well spotted

My spellchecker has only one thing on its mind
            It is Spring, after all.
            I have no real problem with alternative theories, being postulated.

It is the preference for a reliance on alternative reality that worries me.

Comment

Inna lillahi WA Inna ilaihi rajeeon

May he have the most blessed place in jannah.

So sad for the parents, may Allah ease their grief and reward them for their sabr

Ameen
              Originally posted by ~Sprinkles View Post
              Omg :( Inna lillaahi wa inna illayhi ra ji'oon

Death can come at any age. My brother's non-Muslim friend died in a car crash today.
              Originally posted by علي View Post

Was the cause determined? May Allah grant his family patience.

Ameen.

Ameen! It was very hard and sad for everyone who heard the news except for the mother, she was happy that he was going to jennah since he was young. If he would've been older she would've cried alot more. Death can come anytime and anywhere. No one knows exactly how he died, all we know is that he first started to complain about his stomach then started puking and the mom was scared so she rushed to the hospital. On their way there he 'fainted' in the car.. Well she thought he fainted, when they arrived the doctors said he passed away before he came. Subhannallah, these past days people are suddenly dying because of a stomach flue or some kind of minor sickness and die instantly. On the same day as this child died, another 18 yr old brother died from the same thing. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.
              Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery and Today is a Gift thats why we call it The Present :)

Comment

Subhaan Allah that is sad sis, May Allah grant the mother sabr and soothe her heart with His remembrance and the rest of your family Ameen :(
                “Whoever Allah wishes good for, He inflicts him (with hardship).” [Bukhari]

Comment

Last edited by Abdullah Fatih; 25-05-13, 11:21 PM.
                  º•○º○•Sabr... is like swallowing something bitter without showing any distaste on your face.•○º○•º -Imam Junaid

Comment

putting my arms out for my two year old cousin to run into, and then he ignores them and walks past :(

Comment

Just had to write a reference for a friend and erghh never done it before so really didn't know what to write :/

inshaAllah she gets the job.
                      :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Last edited by Strive; 26-05-13, 07:42 PM.
                        And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

• Nothing! Alhumdullillah
                          "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

This is the saddest i've been in a long while :(
                            And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                              whats made you sad sis?

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                                Hope you're okay :there:
                                إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Working...
                                X